Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

teacher

All Star
Daps
That Uchiha massacre scene was powerful. :wow:

Fugaku having the Mangekyo was crazy too. Probably could've been Hokage had he not been a Uchiha. Super rational in every situation and ultimately decided to go Itachi's way for the good of the village.

he saw what happened to danzo he didn't want the professor to put his hands on him :birdman:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Side note: The Boruto series is about to start ramping up at the end of the month. I think the official manga comes out at the beginning of May. Will be interesting to see what they do with it. :patrice:

brtnxt.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I honestly can't see the Boruto series being that good.

The main problem is that most of the characters are just clones of their parents. Too similar to be interesting.

Leggo

Pro
Daps
Yeah I honestly can't see the Boruto series being that good.

The main problem is that most of the characters are just clones of their parents. Too similar to be interesting.

Personally I disagree, while they share some similarities with their parents(which is reasonable they are their kids after all) I think the camaraderie between the main cast will be different enough to make it an interesting. Seems like it's gonna' be purely adventure story like part 1 Zabuza arc, but this time with a Team that doesn't hate each others guts and actually like working with one another. No love triangles, no deflecting from the village, no demon foxes, no sharingan nonsense(i hope), no deadbeat teacher, just pure adventure and as long as it follows through on that it seems like it'll be somewhat enjoyable.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Side note: The Boruto series is about to start ramping up at the end of the month. I think the official manga comes out at the beginning of May. Will be interesting to see what they do with it. :patrice:
if they are planning on the character boruto being just like Naruto then :camby: