Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Danzo was trying to kill Shisui. Shisui wasn't trying to kill Danzo.

Shisui had Danzo dead to rights when he froze him with his genjutsu. Shisui could have easily killed him then and there.

latest

And Shisui's genjutsu was implied to be strong enough to control all the Uchiha and stop the revolt.
Shisui couldn't kill danzo. Danzo had izanagni remember. Genjutsu against him is basically useless.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I want a full healthy Itachi no cards hidden cuz God knows how many secret justsu he knows to fight with the top tier characters cuz everytime he fights someone he is not trying or handicap cuz of illness or holding back

when he fought Kabuto that was pretty much it, pulled out the biggest cheat code....but he didn't want to kill him

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
when he fought Kabuto that was pretty much it, pulled out the biggest cheat code....but he didn't want to kill him

I don't know breh he stay pulling out random as shyt for all we know he could use full susano too under diff circumstances

He the type where u think u seen it all he does something else :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shisui isn't kage level. He got owned by danzo for a reason. :mjlol:

That hype that itachi gave him about shisui being stronger was bullshyt.:yeshrug:

Simpbito and the soloking are leaps and bounds better than shisui:wow:

Danzo tricks Shisui into meeting and then ambushing him with under Danzo. Danzo took him by surprise

For an example.

Danzo - "Good job on the last mission, brotha."
*Pats Shisui on the back* - which applies the seal.

Shisui - "No problem Danzou-Sama"

Danzo - "However, I'm going to be needeing that eye of yours.."
*activates seal*

Shisui - "Huh!? what the hell is this!?!?"

*Danzou rips out his eye*

And there you go. There didn't have to be a physical confrontation for him to acquire the eye. Danzo knew there would be trouble if he decided to take Shisui head on. He'd be damn difficult to catch, you know...being referred to as Shisui of the Body Flicker after all.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Danzo tricks Shisui into meeting and then ambushing him with under Danzo. Danzo took him by surprise

For an example.

Danzo - "Good job on the last mission, brotha."
*Pats Shisui on the back* - which applies the seal.

Shisui - "No problem Danzou-Sama"

Danzo - "However, I'm going to be needeing that eye of yours.."
*activates seal*

Shisui - "Huh!? what the hell is this!?!?"

*Danzou rips out his eye*

And there you go. There didn't have to be a physical confrontation for him to acquire the eye. Danzo knew there would be trouble if he decided to take Shisui head on. He'd be damn difficult to catch, you know...being referred to as Shisui of the Body Flicker after all.
Good point danzo had the drop on him plus shisui was severely outnumbered.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite episode right now

:mjcry: Itachi's parents and his gf scream Itachi's name but knew it, Obito was the one killed her.

Itachi's pop Fugaku's Mangekyo Sharingan is bad ass:banderas: but he kept it secret so now I can understand Fugaku's point of view why he wanted this way but I also can see why Itachi went this way also. I really wanted to see Itachi vs Fugaku death match, shyt would be good battle but :to: Fugaku doesn't want to participate in a death match with his son :to:.

I was :deadmanny: at two Anbu came after Itachi, were like :birdman: :whoa: "Please go easy on us" " We ain't going to look in your eyes" but got tricked and was like :wtf: "How?, You didn't trust us...from the very beginning?"

Itachi :birdman:.
Itachi knew Tobi's true identity when Obito told him about his plans on the way to join the Akatsuki.

Itachi - :leostare: "Why hide your true identity?"

There were another Akatsuki member that we've never seen him so he was partnered with Itachi so before Orochimaru, Kisame.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I haven't been watching the Itachi episodes and i just watched this one. One of the best episodes of the entire series.

Are the other episodes on Itachi this good?

I've been finished the manga and haven't watched the anime since Naruto learned the Tailed Beast Bomb Rasengan.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been watching the Itachi episodes and i just watched this one. One of the best episodes of the entire series.

Are the other episodes on Itachi this good?

I've been finished the manga and haven't watched the anime since Naruto learned the Tailed Beast Bomb Rasengan.

:what: go watch the whole Itachi Arc episodes. You missed a lot of good shyt.