Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Stop penalizing Uzi for having the 9 tails. :mindblown:
If that's the case, let's penalize Neji for using the Byakugan and Sasuke for having the Sharingan. :smh:

Sasuke used almost the full power of every tailed beast, and he still couldn't beat Naruto. :pachaha:
Yea ok compare a living entity that can give you chakra, advice in battle, gather natural energy for you, and swap places with you to a organ. You can't compare a jin to someone like neji who had blessed eyes c'mon man you are really a shytty debater at least others can argue logically. Also stop this sasuke was goin all out on naruto who wasn't shyt, reread that fight again. Sasuke even said naruto was only defending and needed to pick up the pace before he died. Sasuke was trying to bait him in the beginning, after the bijuudama and susanoo chidori clash and inner dialogue is when sasuke got serious. And stop acting like taken a bit of chakra from the tailed beast is the same as using all their chakra like a juubi jin your exaggerating to much. Oh and becuz sasuke did that naruto got just as serious, as sasuke stated in the chapter when he got all that natural energy .

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yea ok compare a living entity that can give you chakra, advice in battle, gather natural energy for you, and swap places with you to a organ. You can't compare a jin to someone like neji who had blessed eyes c'mon man you are really a shytty debater at least others can argue logically. Also stop this sasuke was goin all out on naruto who wasn't shyt, reread that fight again. Sasuke even said naruto was only defending and needed to pick up the pace before he died. Sasuke was trying to bait him in the beginning, after the bijuudama and susanoo chidori clash and inner dialogue is when sasuke got serious. And stop acting like taken a bit of chakra from the tailed beast is the same as using all their chakra like a juubi jin your exaggerating to much. Oh and becuz sasuke did that naruto got just as serious, as sasuke stated in the chapter when he got all that natural energy .

nikka Whaat? :what: :what:x10000
http://m.mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v72/c696/09.html
http://m.mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v72/c696/10.html

He didn't take "a bit" of chakra from the tailed beasts, he took enough that the Kiyuubi said Sasuke was practically at the level of the Six Paths. All that power and he couldn't beat an Uzi who wasn't trying to kill him. Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto, Naruto was only defending and fighting back. Could you imagine if Naruto was trying to kill Sasuke? :scust:

Your interpretation of what happened in that fight is hilarious though. Sasuke was trying to bait Naruto Huh? He wasn't trying to kill him? :pachaha:

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
nikka Whaat? :what: :what:x10000
http://m.mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v72/c696/09.html
http://m.mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v72/c696/10.html

He didn't take "a bit" of chakra from the tailed beasts, he took enough that the Kiyuubi said Sasuke was practically at the level of the Six Paths. All that power and he couldn't beat an Uzi who wasn't trying to kill him. Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto, Naruto was only defending and fighting back. Could you imagine if Naruto was trying to kill Sasuke? :scust:

Your interpretation of what happened in that fight is hilarious though. Sasuke was trying to bait Naruto Huh? He wasn't trying to kill him? :pachaha:
Ok your trolling cuz kurama said that sasuke's handling of chakra and stuff was sage of six path level not his power, check the viz translations. Nice to see you ignored the whole eyes vs tailed beast comparison lmao; yea sasuke wanted to kill Naruto but he wanted naruto to at least take him serious and fight back, cuz that way he could confidently say he beat naruto and that his ideals were the better choice, do you even understand the manga breh?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ok your trolling cuz kurama said that sasuke's handling of chakra and stuff was sage of six path level not his power, check the viz translations. Nice to see you ignored the whole eyes vs tailed beast comparison lmao; yea sasuke wanted to kill Naruto but he wanted naruto to at least take him serious and fight back, cuz that way he could confidently say he beat naruto and that his ideals were the better choice, do you even understand the manga breh?

Link me to the viz translations or stfu. Until I read "his handling of the chakra is at the level of the six paths" or something of that sort, it's just another one of your shytty interpretations.

So you agree that Sasuke was trying to kill while Naruto wasnt? Then you should understand that it would be a completely different outcome if Naruto was trying to kill.

I ignored the tailed beasts Vs eyes shyt because it's stupid. Nobody in the book says stupid shyt like if you didn't have that 9 tails Naruto I would kill you. It's apart of Naruto's arsenal, get over it.

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Link me to the viz translations or stfu. Until I read "his handling of the chakra is at the level of the six paths" or something of that sort, it's just another one of your shytty interpretations.

So you agree that Sasuke was trying to kill while Naruto wasnt? Then you should understand that it would be a completely different outcome if Naruto was trying to kill.

I ignored the tailed beasts Vs eyes shyt because it's stupid. Nobody in the book says stupid shyt like if you didn't have that 9 tails Naruto I would kill you. It's apart of Naruto's arsenal, get over it.
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=598163
Yx1tJBavVfZJ08rIXN70iSBD-35TYIkydnABbRDBlw=w382-h572-no

sasuke got serious when he absorbed the bijuu and shot indra's arrow anything else was not him actually trying as i explained to you earlier, he forced naruto to also become serious regardless of if naruto was trying to kill him, naruto still was just as serious as sasuke
dxizJ3CkRqsCgC5_gIx7K0gSuhsX1hH5metbMC5w_w=w381-h572-no

"finally resolved to kill me eh"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'd like to see more side stories like this maybe featuring the other kids of the village.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Uzimakis have much more chakra. A dying nagato saved a ton of people in a flash.

Naruto can make a thousand clones with his own strength.

Uchica are more based around skill. Obito does have hashi cells so his chakra reserves will be nice but not nagato level. Nagato outlasted jiraiya-sama easily o bito pre war was shook to fight either itachi or pein. Naruto did his dirty work for him. And itachi got ninja aids