Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
:duck: zetsu even says naruto is stronger then sasuke after he beat pain
:mjlol: yea that was noob ms sasuke black zetsu compared him too, act like 5 kage summit sasuke wasn't better with his ms and didn't grow (susanoo, amaterasu control)

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Sauce lost to killer bee. Pein rapes sauce
lol sasuke was at his weakest ever in part 2 during the fight. He was still weakened from the diedera battle, then he still fought itachi and gained more damage then also lost the curse mark which was a power up he had been accustomed to for a long time and a source of his overall power. He then went up against a perfect jin (genjutsu became useless as it doesn't work on perfect jins), killer bee could also match and negate his lightning and counter with his unique sword style (which even the sharigan had a hard time with). Killer bee was the worst matchup sasuke could ever have, but like i said in my post above kage summit ms sasuke>>>brand new ms sasuke.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
lol sasuke was at his weakest ever in part 2 during the fight. He was still weakened from the diedera battle, then he still fought itachi and gained more damage then also lost the curse mark which was a power up he had been accustomed to for a long time and a source of his overall power. He then went up against a perfect jin (genjutsu became useless as it doesn't work on perfect jins), killer bee could also match and negate his lightning and counter with his unique sword style (which even the sharigan had a hard time with). Killer bee was the worst matchup sasuke could ever have, but like i said in my post above kage summit ms sasuke>>>brand new ms sasuke.
I agree with this entire post. Fact remains pein would beat itachi and sauce would get raped.

Obito waited to after pein died to take madaras eyes for a reason

Daps
Reppin
London
Who called Suigetsu screwing up the dna test :skip:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Kishimoto

tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

:mjcry:

:jawalrus:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suckura might be a worse simp than naruto.

She coulda been getting that hokage dikk living in a castle, instead she's paying off loans, having her daughter talk to her however, and having her "husband" run off and won't give her the D

L city

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
I agree with this entire post. Fact remains pein would beat itachi and sauce would get raped.

Obito waited to after pein died to take madaras eyes for a reason
Yea i agree, but the only reason he waited was becuz nagato was suppose be the one to rinne tensie madara and revive him, but talk no jutsu master naruto fukkd it up lol. To be honest Obito could take pein :yeshrug: