Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yea i agree, but the only reason he waited was becuz nagato was suppose be the one to rinne tensie madara and revive him, but talk no jutsu master naruto fukkd it up lol. To be honest Obito could take pein :yeshrug:
i disagree obito pre war cant beat pein.

The genjustu is useless. :camby:

The space time tech is nice but cant be done back to back. its one on six :francis:

The uchica have the special eyes but uzimaki have special bodies :ufdup:

pein outlast him. obito best justu cant be used at a high rate. cuz pein got 6 bodies and you cant spam that shyt :dyke7414:

Daps
Reppin
London
Naruto's really going to let Kabuto run an orphanage though? The very same Kabuto who assissted Orochimaru with his experiments and even kidnapped kids to use as test subjects? Didn't this dude provide the bulk of Obito's army and bring Madara into the picture? I bet he's the only Kage who would just let shyt like that slide.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Some of ya'll need to go back and rewatch the series...Naruto is a social misfit and knucklehead but he has shown incredible intelligence from DAY ONE.

Do we forget that Neji the Genius (RIP) lost to Naruto the Dropout...And I wouldn't even call Naruto's loss to Sasuke at the Valley in Part I an L because Naruto wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, he was trying to bring him home.

This dude Sasuke by all rights should be DEAD after Killa B caved his chest in...he's just barely had arms long enough to box with Gawds and every battle he has had in the series has been a reminder of that.

Even that win against Itachi was against a dying Itachi

One of Naruto's greatests asset is his ability to ADAPT

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Some of ya'll need to go back and rewatch the series...Naruto is a social misfit and knucklehead but he has shown incredible intelligence from DAY ONE.

Do we forget that Neji the Genius (RIP) lost to Naruto the Dropout...And I wouldn't even call Naruto's loss to Sasuke at the Valley in Part I an L because Naruto wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, he was trying to bring him home.

This dude Sasuke by all rights should be DEAD after Killa B caved his chest in...he's just barely had arms long enough to box with Gawds and every battle he has had in the series has been a reminder of that.

"MC no jutsu"
555322240.gif

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

plus naruto is uzi. he cant withstand more and fight for much longer. :patrice:

plus naruto has shown through th series the abllity to be creative with anything. nikka made like 10 different rasegan attacks :blessed:

natuo is clearly better than sauce because he let others help as well (one of the main themes of the show) :upsetfavre:

sauce had to learn a lot by himself. sure he had oro but that was just basics. and snake tech. sauce would have been getting sharigan training with Kakashi Sama :wow:

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
i disagree obito pre war cant beat pein.

The genjustu is useless. :camby:

The space time tech is nice but cant be done back to back. its one on six :francis:

The uchica have the special eyes but uzimaki have special bodies :ufdup:

pein outlast him. obito best justu cant be used at a high rate. cuz pein got 6 bodies and you cant spam that shyt :dyke7414:
Lol Obito has chakra levels comparable to nagato if not greater, madara taught him alot and he was quite the tactician (oh and obito has the body as well, half hashirama cells )Hell if sage mode naruto could give pein some trouble then obito would as well.

I'll give you naruto in his own right is a battle prodigy but please know that his win against neji was plot and kuruma actually won the fight. At the valley sasuke spared naruto at the last second he says so in part two when they meet up, plus after the fight sasuke said he wldnt get power through itachi's route (kill best friend for ms) so yea lets stop that bullshyt. See my post a page back refering to sasuke vs killer bee, and as for "he's just barely had arms long enough to box with Gawds and every battle he has had in the series has been a reminder of that " lmao sasuke has the best fights he beat deidera and danzo stop it

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Obito has chakra levels comparable to nagato if not greater, madara taught him alot and he was quite the tactician (oh and obito has the body as well, half hashirama cells )Hell if sage mode naruto could give pein some trouble then obito would as well.

I'll give you naruto in his own right is a battle prodigy but please know that his win against neji was plot and kuruma actually won the fight. At the valley sasuke spared naruto at the last second he says so in part two when they meet up, plus after the fight sasuke said he wldnt get power through itachi's route (kill best friend for ms) so yea lets stop that bullshyt. See my post a page back refering to sasuke vs killer bee, and as for "he's just barely had arms long enough to box with Gawds and every battle he has had in the series has been a reminder of that " lmao sasuke has the best fights he beat deidera and danzo stop it[/QUOTE]

Sasuke deidera fight is mess up how within a second summoned manda, sharigan jutsu him, and got in his belly and reverse summon him to avoid the explosion, his most flukiest win:wtf:.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I'll give you naruto in his own right is a battle prodigy but please know that his win against neji was plot and kuruma actually won the fight. At the valley sasuke spared naruto at the last second he says so in part two when they meet up, plus after the fight sasuke said he wldnt get power through itachi's route (kill best friend for ms) so yea lets stop that bullshyt. See my post a page back refering to sasuke vs killer bee, and as for "he's just barely had arms long enough to box with Gawds and every battle he has had in the series has been a reminder of that " lmao sasuke has the best fights he beat deidera and danzo stop it
That ain't what the ref said nikka...the scoreboard said Winner: Uzumaki Naruto :camby:

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
That ain't what the ref said nikka...the scoreboard said Winner: Uzumaki Naruto :camby:
:mjlol: "its time to pay rent, gimme some of your chakra stupid fox" god you naruto fans are idiots, he used kurama's chakra he had none left after neji crippled his chakra points, act like kurama can enter the chunnin exams lmao.

@Renkz that fight has alot of controversy due to the reasons you listed but remember when deidara said he was low on chakra and then told sasuke that he too was out of chakra sasuke didn't respond, most people also think becuz sasuke then deactivated his sharingan that he was low on chakra. If that was the case orochimaru would have busted out like he did when sasuke was out of chakra against itachi.
Edit-also sasuke said that manda took some damage from deidara's attack (dats why he died), secondly sasuke had suiegetsu prep the scroll to reverse summon him.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:mjlol: "its time to pay rent, gimme some of your chakra stupid fox" god you naruto fans are idiots, he used kurama's chakra he had none left after neji crippled his chakra points, act like kurama can enter the chunnin exams lmao.

@Renkz that fight has alot of controversy due to the reasons you listed but remember when deidara said he was low on chakra and then told sasuke that he too was out of chakra sasuke didn't respond, most people also think becuz sasuke then deactivated his sharingan that he was low on chakra. If that was the case orochimaru would have busted out like he did when sasuke was out of chakra against itachi.
Edit-also sasuke said that manda took some damage from deidara's attack (dats why he died), secondly sasuke had suiegetsu prep the scroll to reverse summon him.

Stop penalizing Uzi for having the 9 tails. :mindblown:
If that's the case, let's penalize Neji for using the Byakugan and Sasuke for having the Sharingan. :smh:

Sasuke used almost the full power of every tailed beast, and he still couldn't beat Naruto. :pachaha:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Stop penalizing Uzi for having the 9 tails. :mindblown:
If that's the case, let's penalize Neji for using the Byakugan and Sasuke for having the Sharingan. :smh:

Sasuke used almost the full power of every tailed beast, and he still couldn't beat Naruto. :pachaha:
Shaq wouldn't be so dominant if he wasn't so tall brehs :shaq:

MJ wouldn't be so good if he wasn't athletic brehs:mjlol:

Bron wouldn't be so good if he wasn't a physical beast brehs :gladbron: