Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

teacher

All Star
Daps
Naruto's really going to let Kabuto run an orphanage though? The very same Kabuto who assissted Orochimaru with his experiments and even kidnapped kids to use as test subjects? Didn't this dude provide the bulk of Obito's army and bring Madara into the picture? I bet he's the only Kage who would just let shyt like that slide.

Yall forgot kabuto got reformed by the Gawd Itachi?

teacher

All Star
Daps
:usure:So that entitles him to a pardon? How did Naruto square that with the other nations? You know the Raikage was calling for extradition.

Hell yeah "I am still Uchiha Itachi of the Hidden Leaf" :salute: Naruto knows the deal....and the other villages can't do sh!t about it anyways the 4 strongest nin are from Konoha.. Naruto, Sasuke, Kabuto, Gai

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Hell yeah "I am still Uchiha Itachi of the Hidden Leaf" :salute: Naruto knows the deal....and the other villages can't do sh!t about it anyways the 4 strongest nin are from Konoha.. Naruto, Sasuke, Kabuto, Gai
im stronger than gai

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gai...

2642699-lol.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only wish Kishi had the balls to make Sarada an experiment. Since his world is now forgiving to clones, it could've worked very well. Oh well..:ld:

Konoha is now No 1. Thay have an army of Sharingan.

Sakura still got freaking friend zoned by her own husband. :mjlol:

Naruto hasn't changed. So merciful. And now, Sasuke doesn't even argue with Naruto's decision to keep Shins...:ehh:

Naruto went in God-Mode, Kurama is such a bully :russ: trying to scare the lil Shin brat had him like :sadcam:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto's really going to let Kabuto run an orphanage though? The very same Kabuto who assissted Orochimaru with his experiments and even kidnapped kids to use as test subjects? Didn't this dude provide the bulk of Obito's army and bring Madara into the picture? I bet he's the only Kage who would just let shyt like that slide.

After being put under Izanami by Itachi the gawd.... Kabuto changed and came to understand the reason for his actions. He lost all sense of identity as an orphan, manipulated by the system. So in a way, he is actually the most compatible to take care of an orphanage as he understands what's most precious to them, and what he must protect.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought naruto christ saved him? and he was back to normal? If not my bad...but that 8 gates ain't nothing to fukk wit so replace gai with rock lee :yeshrug:

How u gonna be Top 4 when u can't even show ur true power without dying?

The kids done grown up and had kids, and he still rocking the walking boot/wheelchair combo like the nikka who didn't know it was time to retire the 8 ball jacket.

Gai is damn near the shinobi fire alarm. Pull in case of emergency. In an emergency, any one (rock lee, might dai, etc.) will do. But otherwise... "I think I remember where I can find him at."

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in Anime.......:blessed: Gai's father flashback..........Might Dai's youthful exit is next episode. And I guess Madara knew of the red steam in the same way Gai did. The 8 Gates was used at some point in the past and info of it was passed down. It also explains why people knew the technique would kill you, and it was made forbidden. Anyone notice how the 7th gate is the 'green beast' in the manga, and the 'blue beast' in the anime?

:russ:: at Young Kakashi had to beating up those Chunnins for Young Gai and at the same time he was disgusting at Young Gai like :scusthov: " You couldn't throw a single punch at them while they're talking shyt on your pop" then going back to his pop and walk with him, the gawd "White Fang" like :mjpls:. while Kakashi's pop was like :myman:

Last edited: