Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
How u gonna be Top 4 when u can't even show ur true power without dying?

The kids done grown up and had kids, and he still rocking the walking boot/wheelchair combo like the nikka who didn't know it was time to retire the 8 ball jacket.

Gai is damn near the shinobi fire alarm. Pull in case of emergency. In an emergency, any one (rock lee, etc.) will do. But otherwise... "I think I remember where I can find him at."

So vulgar, you didn't have to do the Guy stans like that

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this entire post. Fact remains pein would beat itachi and sauce would get raped.

Obito waited to after pein died to take madaras eyes for a reason

For me it depends if it is 6 Paths Of Pein or Nagato? Ressurected Nagato was fighting Killer Bee and KCM Naruto toe to toe because he didn't have to separate his powers....while Itachi outsmarted Kabuto and had Kabuto like :ohhh: "Itachi is really different from them cause Itach always had a back-up planned ahead that they didn't see it coming.

You have to remember that Itachi was going to blind or dying from some unkown disease and Nagato legs were messed up because of what Hanzo did....but yet Itachi was still manage schooled them and let them to win on the purpose like he lets Sasuke to win with his planned, he wanted his baby brother to be a Hero in the Left Village's eyes......Itachi could win easily even with his unknow disease. Fake Madara aka Tobito Obito even said himself if Itach found out the truth about Obito and Obito would be dead no question about it. And Pain has all of his powers in one body which is his, Nagato..but againt, I think he couldn't do it without Konan's help.....he needs the dead bodies.....with Konan's help. If it wasn't for Konano and I believe Nagato would be unless without Konan.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We slandering Gai the gawd now :thumbsdown: - All he needs is seven gates to get the job done. One of the most dominant ninjas of all time. Almost all the kages past and present would catch that fade from a 7th gate Gai. Even the first had to lean back and admit this nikka Gai was the truth.

gai was a great ninja.

lol @ any hokage 1-4 losing a fight to gai.

shyt, even tsunade could just spam slug + regeneration techs until he fell over and died from heat exhaustion.

again. gai. great ninja. but just a little overrated.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
2cdzix3.png

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
gai was a great ninja.

lol @ any hokage 1-4 losing a fight to gai.

shyt, even tsunade could just spam slug + regeneration techs until he fell over and died from heat exhaustion.

again. gai. great ninja. but just a little overrated.

Guy would get that work :mjlol:

breh goes god mode and dies :dead:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
i really dislike the hate Cho Cho gets. Tbh people only dislike her because she's black . She's not even a bad character.

oh' Rock Lee's son name is Metal. Metal Lee