Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Who won the fight? Who spared who at the end?
:dead: breh you can't be serious right now, everyone knows pain really one the fight and that naruto had plot on his side. For god sake's the kyuubi rescued him from the rods and chibaku tensie and minato rescued him from the kyuubi. Naruto did not win the fight on his own; lol at spared that was talk no jutsu you think naruto would have killed pain, he called his parents murderer the coolest guy.

teacher

All Star
Daps
:dead: breh you can't be serious right now, everyone knows pain really one the fight and that naruto had plot on his side. For god sake's the kyuubi rescued him from the rods and chibaku tensie and minato rescued him from the kyuubi. Naruto did not win the fight on his own; lol at spared that was talk no jutsu you think naruto would have killed pain, he called his parents murderer the coolest guy.

that's like saying pain didn't win on his own he had rinnegan.....that's part of his powers... why :umad:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I'm lost.. did naruto stop being a jinchuuriki? Do we discredit bee killing sasuke 3 different times in the same fight because of the 8 tails? Do we act like he didn't force the 4th into a stalemate because of the 8 tails? I mean.. at least.. be consistent..

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nice little after story. Sarada in those ten chapters grew on me more than 95% of the character cast. Guessing Kishi will make a couple more follow ups with Bolt as the main character

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Kishimoto
:mjlol:Suigetsu is trusted to carry out DNA testing? He fukked it up I'm sure of it.

tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

:mjcry:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
nikkas ms sasuke was slightly stronger than sage mode naruto, imo given the same situation (pain wants to capture instead of kill,sasuke is fed info from the slug about pain's moves etc) sasuke would put up a better fight but still lose. And for the bolded please stop it, naruto was powerful but pain was in another league.
:duck: zetsu even says naruto is stronger then sasuke after he beat pain