Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
People must've forgot that even tho Naruto is retarded as a person, on the battlefield he had a special talent/genius that others couldn't match.

We being real, when it came to the young Konoha shinobi, on the battlefield only Shikamaru and Sasuke are naturally smarter than Naruto, but he developed the aptitude to learn through fighting and that aided him numerous times throughout this entire series. :mindblown: The nerve of nikkas to challenge Young Uzi's greatness while plot armor is the only reason Sauce is even alive right now.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
People must've forgot that even tho Naruto is retarded as a person, on the battlefield he had a special talent/genius that others couldn't match.

We being real, when it came to the young Konoha shinobi, on the battlefield only Shikamaru and Sasuke are naturally smarter than Naruto, but he developed the aptitude to learn through fighting and that aided him numerous times throughout this entire series. :mindblown: The nerve of nikkas to challenge Young Uzi's greatness while plot armor is the only reason Sauce is even alive right now.
:camby:

well.... there is the deidara and danzo fights :ld:'

but naruto got plot armor too. pein should have killed the young uzi GOAT :ohlawd:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes no sense that the greatest and most power shinobi in the "Kage era" became Hokage? :skip:
I mean story-wise it makes no sense. It felt like the story was grooming Naruto to become something more significant that just Hokage. I thought he was going to be something like a Jinchuriki ambassador for all the nations. It seemed like at the end of the series all the tailed beast trusted him so I thought he would be like the medium between the ninja and the tailed beast.

Similar to the Sage of the Six Paths, I thought Naruto would take up that position.
640px-Young_Biju.png

Naruto didn't seem like the bureaucratic type so I thought that even if he did have the opportunity to become Hokage he would eventually deny it to become a protector of the whole ninja world and not just Konoha.

:yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Id take Naruto's limited number of jutsus over Kakashi's 1,000 jutsus, smartass. And who says Naruto only knows 2 jutsus.. We're acting like the timeskip didn't happen now? Naruto knows how to do the body flicker now, what else do you think he's learned? :skip:

Speaking of the body flicker.. Adult Naruto must be an absolute beast when he gets serious. He was already able to counter Sasuke's teleport jutsu without it. Now that he has flying thunder god.. :wow:

Naruto knows all 5 elements, this is from the databook. But Sasuke knows all 5 too.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Naruto knows all 5 elements, this is from the databook. But Sasuke knows all 5 too.

I honestly don't see how Sasuke is as powerful Naruto. Terrible writing imo. Just like when they were fighting against Obito.. Kishi had to pull shyt out of his ass for Sasuke to be able to hang with Naruto. :smh:

Naruto can/has:
has six paths mode
Can fly
Teleportation
Truth seeking balls
Can use any of the tailed beasts chakra
Multiple variations of rasengan

Naruto is as close to the six paths as you can get. :wow:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I honestly don't see how Sasuke is as powerful Naruto. Terrible writing imo. Just like when they were fighting against Obito.. Kishi had to pull shyt out of his ass for Sasuke to be able to hang with Naruto. :smh:

Naruto can/has:
has six paths mode
Can fly
Teleportation
Truth seeking balls

As much as people loved bytching about Sasuke being overpowered, Naruto is the most overpowered cat in the series.

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Id take Naruto's limited number of jutsus over Kakashi's 1,000 jutsus, smartass. And who says Naruto only knows 2 jutsus.. We're acting like the timeskip didn't happen now? Naruto knows how to do the body flicker now, what else do you think he's learned? :skip:

Speaking of the body flicker.. Adult Naruto must be an absolute beast when he gets serious. He was already able to counter Sasuke's teleport jutsu without it. Now that he has flying thunder god.. :wow:
:mjlol: you naruto fans are idiots, he doe not have the ftg, body flicker is sending chakra to your feet to move fast, all ninjas can do this, how does that equal ftg??/

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Naruto can/has:
has six paths mode
Can fly
Teleportation
Truth seeking balls

:mjlol: only suckas stan naruto the character ... old "little engine that could" ass nikka.

Itachi, Neji, 4th and Sasuke are all better characters :manny:

teacher

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: you naruto fans are idiots, he doe not have the ftg, body flicker is sending chakra to your feet to move fast, all ninjas can do this, how does that equal ftg??/

naruto's body flicker is reminscent of minato's FTG ask Bee and A