Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

連忠正

民國100年6月22日萬歲! 永久快樂,永久幸福
Daps
Reppin
台灣國家到俄亥俄 (別誤解定位)
I'm so glad that Sasuke killed punk ass Danzo.

tumblr_ll3mlrwXcd1qgqxbeo1_400.gif
Yes fukk Danzo.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only good thing he did and why did he kill Deidara again?

i forgot :skip:

:heh: at Deidara cause I liked him through...two reasons.

1. Deidara wanted to kill Orochimaru because of Sasori. Remember that Sasori also hated Orochimaru and Deidara said that he wanted to target Orochimaru too but when Sasori died so I guess Deidara wanted to finsh what Sasori started but Sasuke killed him Orochimaru first before Deidara.

2. It's a personal motive to him cause Deidara hated Itachi and his Sharingan but he knew he stood no chance against Itachi. So, I think he just wanted to take out his frustration by taking on a Sharingan user that he thought he can defeat (and of coruse there's the fact that Sasuke is Itachi's littler brother). So really it was just a portayal of Deidora's vendetta against Itachi.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:heh: at Deidara cause I liked him through...two reasons.

1. Deidara wanted to kill Orochimaru because of Sasori. Remember that Sasori also hated Orochimaru and Deidara said that he wanted to target Orochimaru too but when Sasori died so I guess Deidara wanted to finsh what Sasori started but Sasuke killed him Orochimaru first before Deidara.

2. It's a personal motive to him cause Deidara hated Itachi and his Sharingan but he knew he stood no chance against Itachi. So, I think he just wanted to take out his frustration by taking on a Sharingan user that he thought he can defeat (and of coruse there's the fact that Sasuke is Itachi's littler brother). So really it was just a portayal of Deidora's vendetta against Itachi.
so basically diedara tried to pick on sauce, and sauce just murked him in self defense :mjlol:

I guess diedara was okay, but i wished we saw more of his relationship with the 4th tschuikage:yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: what are the odds naruto get killed off?

and that unknown uchiha might be shinsui?