Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that three man team:cos7414:

I wonder who was Itachi's sensei? :ohhh:

I guess.....no one knows....I guess he doesn't have cause he advanced so fast and he became a Jounin quite too fast and soon joined the ANBU at 11. He never really needed any teacher to teach him ninja basics :leon:. I'm sure when he was so young, trained with his father and his best friend Shisui but he learned too quick.

I remember Fugaku (Itachi and Sasuke's father) was talking with the Acadmeny teacher when Sasuke was to be enrolled, the Academy teacher said something along the lines of "it's a privilege to be teaching the brother of Itachi, though with Itachi, we barely had to teach him anything at all".

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@#SOG_soldier

I liked how the Anbu members were like :patrice: and :leostare: at Itachi cause he's too young to join Anbu and testing his skills and Kakashi was like :what: "Wtf is you guys doing brehs?"

Anbu members were like :whoa: "We just wanted to see how skills he was cause he's just too young"

Kakashi was like :beli: "Itachi, just show your skills to them"

Itachi :birdman: "No problem"

All of the Anbu were like :leon:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@#SOG_soldier

I liked how the Anbu members were like :patrice: and :leostare: at Itachi cause he's too young to join Anbu and testing his skills and Kakashi was like :what: "Wtf is you guys doing brehs?"

Anbu members were like :whoa: "We just wanted to see how skills he was cause he's just too young"

Kakashi was like :beli: "Itachi, just show your skills to them"

Itachi :birdman: "No problem"

All of the Anbu were like :leon:

its in spanish, breh:pacspit:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man im still heated that itachi had to die of ninja aids. that was pure BS. :camby:

Itachi was the shyt. I was pissed when Sasuke killed him.

:russ:

It doesn't matter if he has a disease or not. I'm sure they have a cure for it but Itachi whole planned was to go out like that to give Sasuke a future as a hero in Konoha and wanted Sasuke to killed Itachi and at the same time Itachi just wanted to protect his brother. So Sasuke is on his way to restore the clan. Sasuke didn't know Itachi was planned all along for him until he found out the truth by Obito. So my point is, it doesn't matter if he has disease or not cause he's going to die anyway by his planned so I don't know why you get mad for. It was Itachi's idea.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so glad that Sasuke killed punk ass Danzo.

tumblr_ll3mlrwXcd1qgqxbeo1_400.gif