Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did shisui get bytch slapped so easily by danzo:scust:. I remember my boy tried to tell me him and itachi were close in power:comeon:

To be fair. Danzo was sneaking ass mfer. Shisui didn't know that Danzo would came after him. He thought he would show up to have a discussion with him but Shisui didn't see it coming when Danzo attacked him and stole his right eye before he teleports..

You acting like Danzo is weak ass fighter but he wasn't. He's on the same level as Sarutobi, The Legnedary Sannin (Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiriya).

His bitter and arrogant got the best of him but crazy is that he's actually really care about Konoha Village.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
To be fair. Danzo was sneaking ass mfer. Shisui didn't know that Danzo would came after him. He thought he would show up to have a discussion with him but Shisui didn't see it coming when Danzo attacked him and stole his right eye before he teleports..

You acting like Danzo is weak ass fighter but he wasn't. He's on the same level as Sarutobi, The Legnedary Sannin (Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiriya).

His bitter and arrogant got the best of him but crazy is that he's actually really care about Konoha Village.
really breh?:salka:

danzo was a beast sure, but sarutobi had all five elements and knew every non clan related konoha jutsu. Danzo would have gotten the floor mopped against Sarutobi, and truth be told i think Sarutobi edges out pre war arc sasuke (remember killer bee put that emo b*stard on that big screen):dre:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That was mostly Plot no Jutsu, Danzo was out here beasting on everyone low-key.....

he had the Jutsus on lock....
he underestimated sauce.

remember he sent SAI to kill sauce at the beginning of shipudden. he didnt respect his opponent, and paid the price. :yeshrug:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Umm Danzo had over 10 lives when he fought sasuke and still lost and then had to suicide.:mjlol:

you guys understimating , remember Sasuke tricked him into wasting those lives - i think he would have gave anyone a run for their money.