Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
so Sasuke will be Boruto's teacher? :ohhh:

since Kishimoto plans on releasing 11 more movies....can we expect naruto to continue on for 11 more years? :patrice:
link?

the last was dope, and im hyped for the rest of naruto gaiden. i wouldnt mind more movies and a second mini series if we get at least one movie about the kages of the previous generation

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:scust: at those translations, and :scust: at Sasuke koon only appearing for a one min cameo, :scust: at Kakashi being :flabbynsick: :scust: at Sas not even showing up to Naruto's wedding

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
link?

the last was dope, and im hyped for the rest of naruto gaiden. i wouldnt mind more movies and a second mini series if we get at least one movie about the kages of the previous generation

:what:

nikka take the stand glasses off, The Last was fukking trash smh.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn can yall put the talk about the movie in spoilers.

Anyways.....

7kyUhYx.jpg

Another is the name of the white-haired, yellow-eyed boy in Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring – it’s Mitsuki, which means “full moon”.

Mitsuki will be the third member of Boruto and Sarada’s team (which seems to be led by Sasuke Uchiha based on the Boruto movie trailer) and he is described in the guestbook as “an enigma shrouded in many mysteries. A boy with composed expression… His slightly-long white hair has a waviness to it.”

NVie665.jpg
7vGmjeV.jpg

After the first chapter of Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring, many wondered if Sarada is Karin’s daughter or Sakura’s daughter. We might have to wait a few chapters to find out what ends up transpiring, but according to the guestbook, Sarada is Sakura’s daughter. Masashi Kishimoto, the creator of Naruto, says Sarada is the female version of Sasuke with a bit of darkness, loneliness, a strong heart, and cool temperament. However, Kishimoto-sensei felt a female version of Sasuke would be scary so to avoid that, he added some of Sakura’s qualities so she looks cute. Her glasses were to add a sophisticated and intellectual look. The image from the guestbook asks if Sarada has Sasuke’s bloodline limit to tease readers, but doesn’t give an answer. Based on the image, however, it does seem that she does.
:beli: Kishi just ruined all of the fun behind the Sarada/Sakura fukkery.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
link?

Where can I watch the new movie?

Also, Kishimoto ruined Darui, just like he ruined Neji and the entire Naruto series. Darui should have been much more powerful and influential. He is the Raikage now after all.

A 720p link to The Last movie.

Doesn't really look HD and sound quality kinda ass :francis:

https://r18---sn-aigllm7z.googlevid...s&mm=31&ms=au&mt=1430080436&mv=m&nh=EAI&pl=24

Thanks for the link but do you have one with better sound quality?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
lets get the rhetoric started again.

Fact: Everyone respected Itachi
Fact: Itachi had Ninja's shook in the North, West, East and South
Fact: No one wanted to shoot Itachi the fade, one on one
Fact: Itachi bodied practically whoever he came into contact with, with zero effort
Fact Jiraiya is still garbage:mjlol:
Fact: my nikka Itachi came back from the dead like Jesus and changed history AGAIN:wow:

Daps
Reppin
London
lets get the rhetoric started again.

Fact: Everyone respected Itachi
Fact: Itachi had Ninja's shook in the North, West, East and South
Fact: No one wanted to shoot Itachi the fade, one on one
Fact: Itachi bodied practically whoever he came into contact with, with zero effort
Fact Jiraiya is still garbage:mjlol:
Fact: my nikka Itachi came back from the dead like Jesus and changed history AGAIN:wow:

:mjcry: Did Jiraiya warrant that?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I fukked with it

Think for a second my guy.... That was an adult Naruto yet he didn't display any of the powers he had at the end of the manga. No Six paths senjutsu, no mixing sage and 9 tails mode, no multi tailed beast rasengans, no black balls, etc. The manga was obviously still way earlier in the war before they wrote the script for this movie.