Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Trying to watch the last movie, subtitles are terrible. :dead:
I watched it yesterday. Worst sub I've ever seen. Mixed up every "sister" with "brother" and "her" with "him". Just so many errors. I had to decipher that bihh but I couldn't wait another 3 months

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn son. Couldn't spoiler tag that shyt?
Kakashi's face is revealed.

oFVx9RE.jpg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I watched it yesterday. Worst sub I've ever seen. Mixed up every "sister" with "brother" and "her" with "him". Just so many errors. I had to decipher that bihh but I couldn't wait another 3 months
Do you have an above 360p link sir

please give it to me

I do not want to fukk up the ability of my eyes to see proper vision by watching 360p for 2 fukking hours

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U felt that shisui should have been stronger I think kishi didn't do enough service

Shisui is stronger so that's why Itachi looks up to him like an older brother. Too bad, we didn't know him enough. It would be nice if Kishi can drop Shishu arc for filler on the anime. However, he actually have some small parts in Itachi arc in shippuden

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Shisui is stronger so that's why Itachi looks up to him like an older brother. Too bad, we didn't know him enough. It would be nice if Kishi can drop Shishu arc for filler on the anime. However, he actually have some small parts in Itachi arc in shippuden
How is shisui stronger? Danzo bytch slapped him but think back to the filler arc, itachi had danzo shook. Why you think danzo never went after sasuke until part 2?

Itachi was the goat in part 1