Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Do you have an above 360p link sir

please give it to me

I do not want to fukk up the ability of my eyes to see proper vision by watching 360p for 2 fukking hours
Movie doesn't come out on home video until August.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is shisui stronger? Danzo bytch slapped him but think back to the filler arc, itachi had danzo shook. Why you think danzo never went after sasuke until part 2?

Itachi was the goat in part 1

Well.

1. Shishui didn't know that Danzo actually had a bunch of sharingan eyes on his right hand and also he didnt know that Danzo knows how to use izanagi at that time.

2. Itachi begged Hiruzen to look out after Sasuke and Hiruzen promised to Itachi that would he look out after Sasuke

3. Danzo wouldn't touch Sasuke because he was feared that Itachi would leak the truth about the Massacre.

4, Danzo actully sent Sai to kill Sasuke when Itachi was alive

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Well.

1. Shishui didn't know that Danzo actually had a bunch of sharingan eyes on his right hand and also he didnt know that Danzo knows how to use izanagi at that time.

2. Itachi begged Hiruzen to look out after Sasuke and Hiruzen promised to Itachi that would he look out after Sasuke

3. Danzo wouldn't touch Sasuke because he was feared that Itachi would leak the truth about the Massacre.

4, Danzo actully sent Sai to kill Sasuke when Itachi was alive
Yet when itachi was a few feet from him he didn't even look at him funny. Danzo tried to kill hiruzen but wouldn't even look at the solo king sideways

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah, he's definitely stronger than the rock village and mist village kages. He's middle of the road. Only weaker than Gaara and Naruto of his generation.
darui over mei? hell NO

I can see gaara and naruto being kage level but the other three kage seem so weak compared to Ay, Mei, and Onoki (top 15 of all time)

I just think that darui, chojuro, and onoki's granddaughter (forgot her name) all need to show us more in part 3 before I can say they are not major steps down from their predecessors.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
darui over mei? hell NO

I can see gaara and naruto being kage level but the other three kage seem so weak compared to Ay, Mei, and Onoki (top 15 of all time)

I just think that darui, chojuro, and onoki's granddaughter (forgot her name) all need to show us more in part 3 before I can say they are not major steps down from their predecessors.

Darui is the strongest out of those three.:yeshrug:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Darui is the strongest out of those three.:yeshrug:
good point, but compared to the foutth raikage......i wish that darui was a little stronger during the war. he should at least be Might guy level :yeshrug:

with chojuro and the other bytch replaced by someone else as mizukage...maybe suigestu and kitsuchi :gang:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so Sasuke will be Boruto's teacher? :ohhh:

since Kishimoto plans on releasing 11 more movies....can we expect naruto to continue on for 11 more years? :patrice: