Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
lets get the rhetoric started again.

Fact: Everyone respected Itachi
Fact: Itachi had Ninja's shook in the North, West, East and South
Fact: No one wanted to shoot Itachi the fade, one on one
Fact: Itachi bodied practically whoever he came into contact with, with zero effort
Fact Jiraiya is still garbage:mjlol:
Fact: my nikka Itachi came back from the dead like Jesus and changed history AGAIN:wow:
Dap undap Treatment because of the pervy sage slander

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nawh I hated that his only reason to be evil was him being passed up for being hokage:yeshrug:

He was truly evil but he was a straight fukkboy just like madara who turned evil for the same reason. Then obito was a simp:lolbron:
Oro didn't really care about becoming Hokage though. I know Kishi tried to push that plot tool when he first arrived but nothing about what he was trying to achieve was remotely about being Hokage and they abandoned that story almost as soon as it was presented. All the Sannin had similar personalities regarding staying in the actual village. No one wanted to which is why no one was.

Oro was about obtaining knowledge by any means. He wanted to find the secret to immortality because of his parents dying and the conversation he had with Hiruzen as a child regarding reincarnation and meeting his parents again in the future. He wasn't exactly evil, he just didnt care about the consequences or pursuing his goal with no regard to anyone's life...which in turn means he started kidnapping people and experimenting on them. He was a mad scientist.

Madara didn't care about being Hokage either. He just wanted to make sure his people werent persecuted. His goal was the same as Sasuke's, to change the ninja world. Not to be a Hokage. The only people that cared about that bullshyt was Naruto and Obito.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Best villains want the right thing but di it the wrong way
Don't confuse antagonist with villain. A villain is an evil character. An antagonist is simply a character in opposition to the protagonist. Many antagonist are well-intentioned extremist but that doesn't always make the reverse true.

Madara isn't really a villain he wanted the world to be better. His methods for achieving that were extreme but ultimately he isn't evil. He fights the people that oppose him because they do so not because he's evil. In his own mins what he wants to force them through is the best choice for them.

Orochimaru is evil he abducts and violates people for his own selfish purposes. He has no good intentions. His motives are his own ambitions.

The best villains are actually evil. They may not start out that way but at some point they crossover to the dark side. Walter White is a good example of a villain. Starts out a well-intentioned extremist that making / selling drugs for his family but at some point he's not doing it for that anymore and he's simply doing it to satisfy himself. He even violates his own family in the process the people he was supposedly doing it for.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Don't confuse antagonist with villain. A villain is an evil character. An antagonist is simply a character in opposition to the protagonist. Many antagonist are well-intentioned extremist but that doesn't always make the reverse true.

Madara isn't really a villain he wanted the world to be better. His methods for achieving that were extreme but ultimately he isn't evil. He fights the people that oppose him because they do so not because he's evil. In his own mins what he wants to force them through is the best choice for them.

Orochimaru is evil he abducts and violates people for his own selfish purposes. He has no good intentions. His motives are his own ambitions.

The best villains are actually evil. They may not start out that way but at some point they crossover to the dark side. Walter White is a good example of a villain. Starts out a well-intentioned extremist that making / selling drugs for his family but at some point he's not doing it for that anymore and he's simply doing it to satisfy himself. He even violates his own family in the process the people he was supposedly doing it for.
you dont have to be evil to be a villain

lex luther is one of the goat villains but hes not evil

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you dont have to be evil to be a villain

lex luther is one of the goat villains but hes not evil
look up villain in the dictionary and you'll find the word evil because villains are evil.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/villain

People use the word villain when they really mean antagonist. Just like a protagonist isn't necessarily a hero.

Antagonist = character that is the opposition to the main character. May or may not be a villain.
Villain = evil character typically almost always an antagonist as well.

Last edited:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bd7MN0S.jpg

"I don't think that I'm Papa and Mama's real child"

"But in that sense....I don't think that I resemble my parents at all..."
r6O0awb.png

The Boy with the Sharingan...!!

A mysterious sign――

But it's impossible to hide something in front of this man's eyes....
I5VutRN.jpg

But that guy...Killed...Itachi...I can't forgive (him)...I'll kill (him).

That's right....Sasuke...
That guy...is the disgrace of the highly prideful Uchiha
:lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bd7MN0S.jpg

"I don't think that I'm Papa and Mama's real child"

"But in that sense....I don't think that I resemble my parents at all..."
r6O0awb.png

The Boy with the Sharingan...!!

A mysterious sign――

But it's impossible to hide something in front of this man's eyes....
I5VutRN.jpg

But that guy...Killed...Itachi...I can't forgive (him)...I'll kill (him).

That's right....Sasuke...
That guy...is the disgrace of the highly prideful Uchiha
:lupe:

Is that someone in a akastuki outfit and we don't know bout that person
shyt needs to drop ASAP

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
look up villain in the dictionary and you'll find the word evil because villains are evil.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/villain

People use the word villain when they really mean antagonist. Just like a protagonist isn't necessarily a hero.

Antagonist = character that is the opposition to the main character. May or may not be a villain.
Villain = evil character typically almost always an antagonist as well.
it doesn't say the person is evil they just do an evil act

also, a villian is a type of antagonist

like i said before
the best villains are the ones who want the right thing (what ever it is) be go about achieving it the wrong way (believing they way is the correct way)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it doesn't say the person is evil they just do an evil act

also, a villian is a type of antagonist

like i said before
the best villains are the ones who want the right thing (what ever it is) be go about achieving it the wrong way (believing they way is the correct way)
a villain is not a type of antagonist.

In Death Note L is an antagonist. L is also a hero. He's trying to stop Light who is the protagonist and also a villain from killing people. Light is a good villain. Starts out killing bad people for the sake of killing scum but by the end of Death Note he's on a powertrip and killing people just to maintain his delusion of Godhood.

Villains represent evil they are bad people. Many of the better villains are crazy. They don't even realize they're villains or evil. Like you said they want to do the right thing the wrong way but that's the path to being a villain the actual transition occurs when there's a moral event horizon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
http://www.twistedjenius.com/sellout/sellout.php?id=50
this guy sums it up perfectly.

Antagonist is the role a character plays in the story
Villain is that character's evil traits and attributes

Naruto doesn't really have any compelling villains. If anything the actual villain is Kaguya and people like Madara and Tobi are just well-intentioned extremist with sob stories who want to make the world a better place. In the end those characters are just pawns in Kaguya's plan and what they're doing won't even really achieve what they think it will.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Another Controversial statement to spark discussion: Second to Itachi, Gai was probably the next GOAT ninja, third being Kakashi.

I mean he was reliable, dependable, had the means, the jutsu's, the conditioning, the heart and the knowledge to take on and take down practically anyone in the naru-verse.

Gates>>>>>>>

maxresdefault.jpg