Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lets get the rhetoric started again.

Fact: Everyone respected Itachi
Fact: Itachi had Ninja's shook in the North, West, East and South
Fact: No one wanted to shoot Itachi the fade, one on one
Fact: Itachi bodied practically whoever he came into contact with, with zero effort
Fact Jiraiya is still garbage:mjlol:
Fact: my nikka Itachi came back from the dead like Jesus and changed history AGAIN:wow:
Say man leave the Pervy Sage alone. He just want to drink and fukk hoes.

2yl9t08.jpg

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Think for a second my guy.... That was an adult Naruto yet he didn't display any of the powers he had at the end of the manga. No Six paths senjutsu, no mixing sage and 9 tails mode, no multi tailed beast rasengans, no black balls, etc. The manga was obviously still way earlier in the war before they wrote the script for this movie.
yeah i was speaking on the actual plot.:gang:

i dont watch naruto for the fights/power-ups Im one of the few that actually cares more about the characters than the fights, but to each its own :yeshrug:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He deserved better. In terms of being evil he was the best villain the series had. No greater good, no just cause.
Nawh I hated that his only reason to be evil was him being passed up for being hokage:yeshrug:

He was truly evil but he was a straight fukkboy just like madara who turned evil for the same reason. Then obito was a simp:lolbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nawh I hated that his only reason to be evil was him being passed up for being hokage:yeshrug:

He was truly evil but he was a straight fukkboy just like madara who turned evil for the same reason. Then obito was a simp:lolbron:
Madara wasn't really evil. He was really just a bootleg Gendo Ikari. He wanted to make the world a "better place" by putting everyone to sleep and having them live out their fantasies.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo are these damn kids gonna be stronger than the parents? and if so who will be their enemies? like everyone already god-tier what else can you do?