Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
The people talking about One Piece, are trying to convince people to check it out. You can't convince people to check it out in the One Piece thread...they're already in the thread lmfao
Suggesting anime/manga to people is great, can't imagine seeing text bother you that much
People coming in here saying one piece>>naruto, well then take ya ass over to the thread then. I'm not talking about the people who are suggesting it.

Daps
Reppin
Cali
People coming in here saying one piece>>naruto, well then take ya ass over to the thread then. I'm not talking about the people who are suggesting it.
Because it is. Nobody in the One Piece thread saying that because we know. It is known.
You're free to not read the posts also:yeshrug:
What do you truly expect to see in a thread on a finished manga? :dwillhuh:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Because it is. Nobody in the One Piece thread saying that because we know. It is known.
Well it's not, so take that one piece of shyt outta here

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bruh you got to at least give it to the end of the Alabasta Arc. If u still not feeling it by then mayb its not for u. Speaking of the show Was it that funimation dub you watched? I got into that dub afta reading the manga and its complety horrible.

Rell Shyt
it was funimation

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Man please one piece was brought up constantly throughout this thread beginin to end. Annoying as hell especially when cats got into deep convos about it in here. I aint tryin to hear soccer when I'm at a football game:camby:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

I'ma keep reading this shyt...because I really want to get to the parts where ya'll are putting this up against Naruto...but I'll say again, 40 chapters into Naruto TONS of dope shyt had happened already...40 Chapters into One Piece left me wondering why I started.

I even restarted reading this shyt...and I'm up to this Buggy the Clown shyt and I'm like...what? This is going up against the Uzumakiism Bible? I beg to differ :scust:
Buggy is comedy, he is hilarious later on. I never read early OP. I watched the anime because it starts slow. I did not read the manga until I caught up to it. If Alabasta does not get you then :manny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Man please one piece was brought up constantly throughout this thread beginin to end. Annoying as hell especially when cats got into deep convos about it in here. I aint tryin to hear soccer when I'm at a football game:camby:
You ain't trying to hear football at a football game? :lupe:

:troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People offended over One Piece? I'd be more offended at how Naruto fell off so hard. I still can't believe how this series totally imploded at the end and felt so rushed. It's like the writer was making it up as he went along and randomly woke up one morning and decided to wrap it up and fast tracked it to a conclusion.
The big bad that pops up out of nowhere and felt so disconnected from all the previous events. How Madara was cast aside for her like Bane when Catwoman turned him into a speed bump. The whole climax of Naruto was unfit to the series up to that point.

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Odd analogy. Both are manga, hence not being different sports (categories, what have you)
Don't wanna hear talk about (Insert Football team) at a (Team vs Team) match? That's better
That being said, I've never found it difficult to move my eyes past some text if I didn't want to read it :mjlol:
But lets be real, the fact that you can't skip over some text isn't your only problem here,
It's the fact that you have a problem with someone talking about a better manga, in a thread about a manga that arguably had one of the biggest fall offs.:mjlol:
That's like someone getting angry over the mention of 2001: A Space Odyssey in an Independence Day thread (arguably one of the best movies with the worst second half):scust:
:camby:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Bruh you got to at least give it to the end of the Alabasta Arc. If u still not feeling it by then mayb its not for u.

This. The series is mad slow until it picks up around there. Alabasta Arc was when shyt was really going down. And from there on, shyt just zoomed. And if you stick with it, you eventually get rewarded with the Enies Lobby/CP9 Arc. :banderas:

Edit: I didn't have to wait till Alabasta to fukk with One Piece :whoa: I got to where Luffy rescued Zoro and was interested. But what REALLY got me hooked was when they went to go get Sanji to join the crew. :whoo:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This. The series is mad slow until it picks up around there. Alabasta Arc was when shyt was really going down. And from there on, shyt just zoomed. And if you stick with it, you eventually get rewarded with the Enies Lobby/CP9 Arc. :banderas:

Edit: I didn't have to wait till Alabasta to fukk with One Piece :whoa: I got to where Luffy rescued Zoro and was interested. But what REALLY got me hooked was when they went to go get Sanji to join the crew. :whoo:
When I pick a series, I've always told myself to stick with it no matter what.
Naruto was the first example of that, don't regret it at all till this day. A great adventure, even if the ending was lackluster, the adventure in reading every week was dope. :banderas:
Same thing with One Piece, when he smacked Arlong like he owed him money, I was sold.
Some people just can't dedicate that much time to starting with One Piece though, which is sad and understandable :to:
Either way, just latching onto an anime/manga and sticking with it, is always incredible, it's the adventure man :to: :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When I pick a series, I've always told myself to stick with it no matter what.
Naruto was the first example of that, don't regret it at all till this day. A great adventure, even if the ending was lackluster, the adventure in reading every week was dope. :banderas:
Same thing with One Piece, when he smacked Arlong like he owed him money, I was sold.
Some people just can't dedicate that much time to starting with One Piece though, which is sad and understandable :to:
Either way, just latching onto an anime/manga and sticking with it, is always incredible, it's the adventure man :to: :mjcry:
This is the exact moment One Piece clicked with me and I knew it was something special

The way she tried to play Luffy and how he handled it and rolled on Arlong. He rolled on dude like look man this is my fam you fukking with and I don't play that. On top of that how Sanji, Zoro, and Usopp just stepped in line. It was beautiful.

Really though this fight caught my eye too

Last edited: