Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the exact moment One Piece clicked with me and I knew it was something special

The way she tried to play Luffy and how he handled it and rolled on Arlong. He rolled on dude like look man this is my fam you fukking with and I don't play that. On top of that how Sanji, Zoro, and Usopp just stepped in line. It was beautiful.

Really though this fight caught my eye too

In One Piece, Nami's background story had me :to: and :sadbron:. At the first, I was hating on her until I know about her true story about her childhood, etc......that shyt just get me like :wow:

Naruto and One Piece actually had me :to: and:sadbron: but mostly, Naruto had me more:sadbron: and :to:the most with Itachi and Sasuke espeically the truth about Itachi and Kakashi's father, Nartuo's parents, Jiraiya, Asuma's death ( I love the scene of Shikamaru and her pop playing the board, very powerful scene), Gara's background (:pacspit: at his father).

I haven't finished the whole One Piece yet....I'm on over 190 episoes so far

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
In One Piece, Nami's background story had me :to: and :sadbron:. At the first, I was hating on her until I know about her true story about her childhood, etc......that shyt just get me like :wow:

Naruto and One Piece actually had me :to: and:sadbron: but mostly, Naruto had me more:sadbron: and :to:the most with Itachi and Sasuke espeically the truth about Itachi and Kakashi's father, Nartuo's parents, Jiraiya, Asuma's death ( I love the scene of Shikamaru and her pop playing the board, very powerful scene), Gara's background (:pacspit: at his father).

I haven't finished the whole One Piece yet....I'm on over 190 episoes so far
One Piece is amazing. You've got all the good part ahead of you. It gets amazing

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One Piece is amazing. You've got all the good part ahead of you. It gets amazing

I can't believe they have over 600 episodes :wtf:

Zoro is my favorite character :salute:, I liked D.Luffy thought but someties D.Luffy can be stupid/dumb get me annoying but when come to fight...:salute:

I hate Usopp, this dude is a really f*cking annoying...I just cant stand him.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can't believe they have over 600 episodes :wtf:

Zoro is my favorite character :salute:, I liked D.Luffy thought but someties D.Luffy can be stupid/dumb get me annoying but when come to fight...:salute:

I hate Usopp, this dude is a really f*cking annoying...I just cant stand him.
You'll learn to love it. Zoro is always a badass. I just ignore Usopp:yeshrug:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/ares
this is a manga
mainly about war similar to that of Rome, follows around a mercenary ares and his friends. This is the only manga that I have read other than naruto and is very good. One think is your gonna have to get used to the are, but it will grow on you.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll learn to love it. Zoro is always a badass. I just ignore Usopp:yeshrug:

Can you tell me what filler episode should I stopped until the end episode filler of One Piece?. cause I learned my mistake at Part One Naruto anime when everybody told me to :whoa: just skip to Shippuden but I ignored them.

I don't like filler.........pointless if nothing to do with the main of story so help me out breh on One Piece.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Can you tell me what filler episode should I stopped until the end episode filler of One Piece?. cause I learned my mistake at Part One Naruto anime when everybody told me to :whoa: just skip to Shippuden but I ignored them.

I don't like filler.........pointless if nothing to do with the main of story so help me out breh on One Piece.
Naruto has the most filler out of any anime..even worse than Bleach

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You should switch to reading once you get to Jaya.
The next arc is not as good in the anime as it is in the manga.
Seriously.
Oh damn I just noticed you're already at the end of Skypeia, too late to switch now.
But after you finish it there's the Davy Back arc and it's also significantly worse in the anime because they add filler so you should read that.

Also at the beginning of each chapter Oda draws a picture following the adventures of a character we've already seen but after the Coby one they stop animating them.
Here's the filler guide http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/one-piece

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. The series is mad slow until it picks up around there. Alabasta Arc was when shyt was really going down. And from there on, shyt just zoomed. And if you stick with it, you eventually get rewarded with the Enies Lobby/CP9 Arc. :banderas:

Edit: I didn't have to wait till Alabasta to fukk with One Piece :whoa: I got to where Luffy rescued Zoro and was interested. But what REALLY got me hooked was when they went to go get Sanji to join the crew. :whoo:

Yeah, I haven't read the manga for OP. I will once I catch up, like I did with Bleach. Like others have said, it starts slow. I enjoyed the early arcs (especially Arlong) but for me, it wasn't really until after Alabasta that started really getting me into this. It was like they were just sailing around having random adventures until they got to Water 7 and shyt got hot. I just finished Enies Lobby and that shyt was :whew: It feels like the stakes have been raised from some of the earlier hijinks.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yeah, I haven't read the manga for OP. I will once I catch up, like I did with Bleach. Like others have said, it starts slow. I enjoyed the early arcs (especially Arlong) but for me, it wasn't really until after Alabasta that started really getting me into this. It was like they were just sailing around having random adventures until they got to Water 7 and shyt got hot. I just finished Enies Lobby and that shyt was :whew:
You should have read Skypiea, much better in the manga.
The anime quality will start to plummet where you're at as well but not get unwatchable after the next few arcs. Thriller Bark is another arc the anime fukks with.
Want me to link you the cover stories you've missed because the anime doesn't show them?