Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:ehh: welp at least we have part 3 mini series to look forward to. Brehs please tell me sum of yall read Toriko, shyt is amazing imma start an official thread for the manga, if u ain't read it do it now:noah:
is it possible to start from the start and get to where its at now?

Daps
Reppin
London
Gai and some random village chick.

This. Gai had a fling with some chick back in the day and knocked her up, when she told him he gave her the :camby: because raising a b*stard wasn't fitting for somebody in the springtime of their youth. A little way down the line he sees that his now pre-teen son is struggling and out of guilt he inserts himself into the boy's life and builds the fartherly bond that was missing :blessed:.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This. Gai had a fling with some chick back in the day and knocked her up, when she told him he gave her the :camby: because raising a b*stard wasn't fitting for somebody in the springtime of their youth. A little way down the line he sees that his now pre-teen son is struggling and out of guilt he inserts himself into the boy's life and builds the fartherly bond that was missing :blessed:.

I swear I wouldn't be surprised :russ:

Rock: Man pops wasn't shyt fuq Dat deadbeat ass nikka
:pacspit:

Guy::whoa:

Sometimes...

Situations...

Get a little...

Complicated...:whoa:

Rock: :childplease: He wasn't with me shooting in the gym

Guy::mjpls:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I watched the show till like the end of the Arlong fight and based off of that it didnt make sense to me

Bruh you got to at least give it to the end of the Alabasta Arc. If u still not feeling it by then mayb its not for u. Speaking of the show Was it that funimation dub you watched? I got into that dub afta reading the manga and its complety horrible.

Rell Shyt

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I fukking cringe when nikkas say they watch Fairy Tail but can't get into One Piece. nikka. One Piece is everything Fairy Tail strives to be. If you enjoy Fairy Tail, than One Piece will be a masterpiece. That's not even an opinion at this point.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Bruh you got to at least give it to the end of the Alabasta Arc. If u still not feeling it by then mayb its not for u. Speaking of the show Was it that funimation dub you watched? I got into that dub afta reading the manga and its complety horrible.

Rell Shyt
Nah If you aren't feeling the greatness known as Baratie and Arlong Park then you should just quit then :camby:
We don't need any people with shyt taste reading this piff :pacspit:
Man the first chapter hooked me, then I liked the Morgan arc, liked Buggy but didn't like Orange Town and liked Syrup but then it get's on another level.

I just never could get into the artwork of One Piece. Well, I still have Fairy Tail & D-Gray Man whenever that resumes :stopitslime:
My favorite artist in manga :blessed:
On a technical level he's infinitely better than Kishi and Mashima
(And even though i like early Naruto style it was fugly as hell :childplease:)

One Piece is king :win:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just never could get into the artwork of One Piece. Well, I still have Fairy Tail & D-Gray Man whenever that resumes :stopitslime:

On One Piece.....I was feeling the same way u felt but until I stayed focus watch it and I was genuinely surprised :leon:.

Haven't checked it out on Fairy Tail.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukking cringe when nikkas say they watch Fairy Tail but can't get into One Piece. nikka. One Piece is everything Fairy Tail strives to be. If you enjoy Fairy Tail, than One Piece will be a masterpiece. That's not even an opinion at this point.

shyt makes NO sense to me. :russ:

From the art style, to the characters, to the story (from what I've heard) Fairy Tale is just a crappier version of One Piece...but people say they prefer FT to OP???