Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Nah If you aren't feeling the greatness known as Baratie and Arlong Park then you should just quit then :camby:
We don't need any people with shyt taste reading this piff :pacspit:
Man the first chapter hooked me, then I liked the Morgan arc, liked Buggy but didn't like Orange Town and liked Syrup but then it get's on another level.

My favorite artist in manga :blessed:
On a technical level he's infinitely better than Kishi and Mashima
(And even though i like early Naruto style it was fugly as hell :childplease:)

One Piece is king :win:

Lol it takes sum people longer then others to truly appreciate one piece.

Rell Shyt

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah If you aren't feeling the greatness known as Baratie and Arlong Park then you should just quit then :camby:
We don't need any people with shyt taste reading this piff :pacspit:
Man the first chapter hooked me, then I liked the Morgan arc, liked Buggy but didn't like Orange Town and liked Syrup but then it get's on another level.

My favorite artist in manga :blessed:
On a technical level he's infinitely better than Kishi and Mashima
(And even though i like early Naruto style it was fugly as hell :childplease:)

One Piece is king :win:
The first chapter of One Piece hooked you? Come on breh :comeon:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The first chapter of One Piece hooked you? Come on breh :comeon:
:ufdup:
3.jpg

32.jpg
36.jpg

43.jpg
47.jpg
51.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:stopitslime:

I'ma keep reading this shyt...because I really want to get to the parts where ya'll are putting this up against Naruto...but I'll say again, 40 chapters into Naruto TONS of dope shyt had happened already...40 Chapters into One Piece left me wondering why I started.

I even restarted reading this shyt...and I'm up to this Buggy the Clown shyt and I'm like...what? This is going up against the Uzumakiism Bible? I beg to differ :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Can you guys take the one piece talk somewhere else, like in the one piece thread?
The people talking about One Piece, are trying to convince people to check it out. You can't convince people to check it out in the One Piece thread...they're already in the thread lmfao
Suggesting anime/manga to people is great, can't imagine seeing text bother you that much

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:stopitslime:

I'ma keep reading this shyt...because I really want to get to the parts where ya'll are putting this up against Naruto...but I'll say again, 40 chapters into Naruto TONS of dope shyt had happened already...40 Chapters into One Piece left me wondering why I started.

I even restarted reading this shyt...and I'm up to this Buggy the Clown shyt and I'm like...what? This is going up against the Uzumakiism Bible? I beg to differ :scust:
Chapter 1 is probably the greatest first chapter of a Shonen Manga i've read.
I don't like the Orange Town arc but I do like Buggy, I liked Morgan, then I really like the next arc and after that this shyt steps up another level.
You need to understand that if you're looking for dime store dollar cool characters, stoic badasses who don't show emotions, constant fights and conventional arcs etc etc that isn't One Piece because first and foremost its about Adventure, classic romance.
I'd argue that East Blue the first 100 chapters is better than the entirety of Naruto Shippuden.
Naruto is trash of the highest degree :scust:
Keep us updated on your progress though, in the One Piece thread preferably after you finish each arc or whenever you feel the need to say something.
That would be great.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
So many questions

Is Sasuke travellin the world fukkin hoes all over the globe to repopulate the Uchiha clan?:patrice:

Why would Hinata stand by and let Naruto name his son some stupid shyt like Bolt? :what:

What happened to seein Kakashi's face?! :pacspit: