Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_neo7btStxL1qgb4moo1_1280.jpg

:mjcry:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
When I pick a series, I've always told myself to stick with it no matter what.
Naruto was the first example of that, don't regret it at all till this day. A great adventure, even if the ending was lackluster, the adventure in reading every week was dope. :banderas:
Same thing with One Piece, when he smacked Arlong like he owed him money, I was sold.
Some people just can't dedicate that much time to starting with One Piece though, which is sad and understandable :to:
Either way, just latching onto an anime/manga and sticking with it, is always incredible, it's the adventure man :to: :mjcry:

Exactly, and that's why it was such an enjoyment to stick through Naruto and to keep sticking with One Piece. That whole Arlong saga was crazy cause of Nami's backstory. Every time I hear and think of One Piece, it makes me wanna join a pirate crew and have adventures. :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. The series is mad slow until it picks up around there. Alabasta Arc was when shyt was really going down. And from there on, shyt just zoomed. And if you stick with it, you eventually get rewarded with the Enies Lobby/CP9 Arc. :banderas:

Edit: I didn't have to wait till Alabasta to fukk with One Piece :whoa: I got to where Luffy rescued Zoro and was interested. But what REALLY got me hooked was when they went to go get Sanji to join the crew. :whoo:

This. If you don't fukk with the Baratie arc then you are not a man and you possess shyt taste. You might as well start reading Fairy Tail and sitting to piss now

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
This. If you don't fukk with the Baratie arc then you are not a man and you possess shyt taste. You might as well start reading Fairy Tail and sitting to piss now

What I love most about that arc is that Sanji is a thirsty-ass simp, but when you see his back story and hear his morals and resolve, you can't help but respect him. :ehh: If there's anything you can learn from One Piece, it's that you should stick to your morals and ways of life as a man or woman and be willing to die for it. And, if you keep grinding towards your goal, people will eventually go from :mjlol: to :merchant:.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fairy Tail ain't bad. It's like the store brand soda to One Piece's Pepsi or Coke.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I love most about that arc is that Sanji is a thirsty-ass simp, but when you see his back story and hear his morals and resolve, you can't help but respect him. :ehh: If there's anything you can learn from One Piece, it's that you should stick to your morals and ways of life as a man or woman and be willing to die for it. And, if you keep grinding towards your goal, people will eventually go from :mjlol: to :merchant:.

That was the central theme of the arc. Conviction and sticking to your guns no matter what, definitely one of the manliest arcs in a series about being a trill nikka.

In fact Sanji was the main switching up after he peeped that luffy and Zoro was with the shyts. He wouldn't have even left the baratie in search of all blue, he just woulda spent the rest of his life getting shytted on by Zeff. nikka went from :mjlol: "These grown ass men talking about some damn dreams" to :merchant: "These nikkas are fukking crazy" to :mjcry: "IDK all blue might just be real, I gotta look for it"
Fairy Tail ain't bad. It's like the store brand soda to One Piece's Pepsi or Coke.

Nah man it's bad.Or if not bad, just really really bland. It's a One Piece ripoff that manages to forget all the elements that make One Piece good like world development, good side characters, fun villians etc. It's like a store brand soda that managed to go flat and turn to seltzer water

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
That was the central theme of the arc. Conviction and sticking to your guns no matter what, definitely one of the manliest arcs in a series about being a trill nikka.

In fact Sanji was the main switching up after he peeped that luffy and Zoro was with the shyts. He wouldn't have even left the baratie in search of all blue, he just woulda spent the rest of his life getting shytted on by Zeff. nikka went from :mjlol: "These grown ass men talking about some damn dreams" to :merchant: "These nikkas are fukking crazy" to :mjcry: "IDK all blue might just be real, I gotta look for it"

Truth. And I don't even think he would've got to the third thought unless Zeff basically told him to get the fukk out. But that's what makes Luffy a boss character, cause unless Sanji himself consented to join him, Luffy wasn't going to have him join.. even though he obviously wanted to. Luffy's a moron, but his sense of morality and manhood is on a hundred thousand, trillion.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Odd analogy. Both are manga, hence not being different sports (categories, what have you)
Don't wanna hear talk about (Insert Football team) at a (Team vs Team) match? That's better
That being said, I've never found it difficult to move my eyes past some text if I didn't want to read it :mjlol:
But lets be real, the fact that you can't skip over some text isn't your only problem here,
It's the fact that you have a problem with someone talking about a better manga, in a thread about a manga that arguably had one of the biggest fall offs.:mjlol:
That's like someone getting angry over the mention of 2001: A Space Odyssey in an Independence Day thread (arguably one of the best movies with the worst second half):scust:
:camby:
you right fam scrolling past this cornball retort now. I'm mean how dare us want to talk about naruto in you know the naruto thread, what kinda sense does that make?

I get it yall feel like OP is better, I'm eventually going into it myself, but some of you cats act like devout OP jehova witnesses knocking on the door on a Saturday morning askin are you prepared for luffys return? :childplease: When it got several pages deep of consistent OP discussion that when I stopped fukkin with this thread.

Last edited:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you right fam scrolling past this cornball retort now. I'm mean how dare us want to talk about naruto in you know the naruto thread, what kinda sense does that make?

I get it yall feel like OP is better, I'm eventually going into it myself, but some of you cats act like devout OP jehova witnesses knocking on the door on a Saturday morning askin are you prepared for luffys return? :childplease: When it got several pages deep of consistent OP discussion that when I stopped fukkin with this thread.

Man its not that serious. Lets be real, Naruto is not nearly that good of a series to get offended by this shyt.:russ:

This thread is gonna be dead anyway unless yall Naruto anime fans are gonna have weekly discussions on the anime and whenever that movie come out.