Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this naruto and hinata theory plotted by hinata dad got me like :ohhh: :laff:

if to small
put mouse over image near right hand corner u will see the wheel
either click on view full resolution or view on imgur

read this shyt

here it is separate just copy and paste it if u still have issues
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mad they put the Cloud Village dark skin chick with that fat loser Chouji. Otherwise this is a fitting end to an era.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Wow, the ending was bad.

The multiple asspulls and plotholes.

Kishi clearly didn't give a fukk no more.

tumblr_nekt0hEiWw1r9duxno1_500.png

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I love Naruto too the fullest with my heart. Top five series of all time for me.People complain about Naruto falling off are the over exaggerated ones who had to deal with so much filler growing up watching it. It did however fall off in the war and the ending is ehh. Please define spin off for me because I believe it's not like a another complete series for the main crew? "for instance DB to DBZ to GT" So the spin off will be about the kids? Which I don't want.

He could have taken a long ass break. Come back with the series of Naruto and the gang being two years older like the new movie and all the ninjas having to deal with other ninjas on the other side of the world since all the villages around became cool with one another.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
you're a moron - the ending was rushed but everything else was piff - up until they started bringing zombies back to life.
Stop it part 2 suck ass especially after pein brought everybody he kill back. Neji was only the "main" ninja on the good side to die in that bs war by getting hit by a sharp stick. The only good thing was the anime. Sakura was useless to the bitter end

Spend part 2 looking for sauce just for him to say sorry. naruto never told us his plan to stop upcoming wars from bitter as enemies, I guess war just stop when naruto become hokage because he was special

Tf copy ninja had MS

Naruto was good for what it was. When ninjas start doing spirit bombs and still don't kill shyt.....

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So i aint heard props for Shikamaru finally wifin the most powerful & useful female around…

Onoki soudnin wild homo… Mizukage complain about not findin a man & his response is getting depressed & sayin “so it’s the same, even in the hidden cloud” did I miss something???

Wait, Sasuke daughter named Salad…that gotta be a translation thing right????

So its Naruto, Gaara, Darui, the Mist dude whose name I forgot, & some chick I don’t even recognize, okay..

overall it was cool but Kakashi steppin down & Sasuke goin on a pilgrimage?? Naruto shoulda backed out & went on some pilgrimage wit Ride or Die Hinata, word to Pervy Sage...

:wtf: So people are saying that the dark haired chick is the daughter of Kakashi and Shizune.

14.jpg
wont believe til confirmed.. she aint even got a mask on... i remember that episode where they finally got his mask off & he had another mask on under it... Kakashi seed always gotta have extra maks on deck...
:russ: I can imagine that Shirkamaru brings with his son, having that conversation, "And this son is where I buried this immortal dude" all the while you can hear Hidan cursing at him...
Thats the tragic thing about this manga. There's nothing explained about hidan other than hes "immortal"
They did explain his immortality though. It had to do with him killing people, the more he killed the lon get he would live. I'm too lazy to look it up though.
in order stay alive Hidan had to make religious sacrifices to Jashin, its what he did to kill Asuma & in an interview it was stated he needed to eat to strengthen his body so he could starve... he aint did neither in that pit so he should be worm food...
this naruto and hinata theory plotted by hinata dad got me like :ohhh: :laff:

read this shyt
here it is separate just copy and paste it if u still have issues
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

this would be a good theory if they didnt fukk the bloodlines up... the rest is entertainin...