Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Lazy character creation. Same character personality since the beginning

Biggest potential letdown in manga. disqualified. try to cop plea with one piece :mjlol: when you fall off bleach is officially better

you're a moron - the ending was rushed but everything else was piff - up until they started bringing zombies back to life.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs, it finally hit me that Naruto is finally over now. :mjcry:

Been rocking with this shyt for 10 years so to see it actually come to an end is pretty sad. :to:

I remember my first time encountering Naruto. It was 2005 and I was 10 years old in 5th gradrle and they were passing out fliers for the Scholastic book orders. I saw a book with Super Saiyan Goku on it and I was like why not get this?

It was a Shonen Jump book but at the time I didn't know what a manga was so I didn't know what to expect when I got the book. I was pretty shocked to see a bunch of comics in black and white that read from left to right. I remember going through the DBZ part first then I finally got to Naruto and I was like :leon: this looks cool.

If I remember correctly it was the part in Part 1 where they were in the Forest of Death. I got hooked on it real quick but I remember pronouncing everyone's name incorrectly. :dead: I was calling Sasuke "Sah-Soo-Kee" :heh: :dead:

I copped another Shonen Jump that year and I think that Fall Naruto finally premiered on Toonami for the first time and the rest was history. :wow:

But yeah I feel like a part of my childhood just died with Naruto ending today. All I got left is Bleach and after that crap ends I might be done with anime/manga.:mjcry:

Now I only have mediocre ass Bleach to read until Part 3 comes out next Spring. :banderas:

Can't wait. :mjcry:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs, it finally hit me that Naruto is finally over now. :mjcry:

Been rocking with this shyt for 10 years so to see it actually come to an end is pretty sad. :to:

I remember my first time encountering Naruto. It was 2005 and I was 10 years old in 5th gradrle and they were passing out fliers for the Scholastic book orders. I saw a book with Super Saiyan Goku on it and I was like why not get this?

It was a Shonen Jump book but at the time I didn't know what a manga was so I didn't know what to expect when I got the book. I was pretty shocked to see a bunch of comics in black and white that read from left to right. I remember going through the DBZ part first then I finally got to Naruto and I was like :leon: this looks cool.

If I remember correctly it was the part in Part 1 where they were in the Forest of Death. I got hooked on it real quick but I remember pronouncing everyone's name incorrectly. :dead: I was calling Sasuke "Sah-Soo-Kee" :heh: :dead:

I copped another Shonen Jump that year and I think that Fall Naruto finally premiered on Toonami for the first time and the rest was history. :wow:

But yeah I feel like a part of my childhood just died with Naruto ending today. All I got left is Bleach and after that crap ends I might be done with anime/manga.:mjcry:

Now I only have mediocre ass Bleach to read until Part 3 comes out next Spring. :banderas:

Can't wait. :mjcry:

Have you watched One Piece? Rurouni Kenshin?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I gotta face that ish too...I have no real manga to look forward too. OP is like 10000 chapters in and doesn't make any fukkin sense and Bleach apparently fell off worse than Naruto.....I need something to look forward to Wednesdays/Thursdays

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you watched One Piece? Rurouni Kenshin?

I also got into One Piece when I got into Naruto but Around 07 I lost cable for like a year and never caught back up with it. :beli:

Rurouni Kendsin is dope but everytime I tried to watch it I end up dropping it. Not that It's boring I just get busy with other things. I will end up finishing it one day.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think Sasuke's daughter's mother is actually Karin. :patrice: The glasses and the fact that she says she resembles Naruto's kid (Uzumaki genes). Maybe she dies in the movie. :patrice:

Imagine that though, after multiple attempts at killing her, putting her under genjutsu's and knocking her out, and just treating her like utter garbage since they met, all Sasuke has to do is say sorry and he got Sakura raising his b*stard kid while he's roaming the world. :dead: :heh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think Sasuke's daughter's mother is actually Karin. :patrice: The glasses and the fact that she says she resembles Naruto's kid (Uzumaki genes). Maybe she dies in the movie. :patrice:

Imagine that though, after multiple attempts at killing her, putting her under genjutsu's and knocking her out, and just treating her like utter garbage since they met, all Sasuke has to do is say sorry and he got Sakura raising his b*stard kid while he's roaming the world. :dead: :heh:
:dead:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: welp at least we have part 3 mini series to look forward to. Brehs please tell me sum of yall read Toriko, shyt is amazing imma start an official thread for the manga, if u ain't read it do it now:noah:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I gotta face that ish too...I have no real manga to look forward too. OP is like 10000 chapters in and doesn't make any fukkin sense and Bleach apparently fell off worse than Naruto.....I need something to look forward to Wednesdays/Thursdays

Wait wait wait One Piece don't make no sense? Nikka have you read any of One Piece?

Rell Shyt