Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
fukk the rest of the population, when you say anime, even hood nikkas will think Dragonball and then Naruto in that fukkin order. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ONE PIECE IN REAL LIFE nikka, YOU DONT SEE nikkaS WITH fukkIN STRAW HATS AND SANDALS UNLESS THEY RATCHET AS HELL
:heh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
fukk the rest of the population, when you say anime, even hood nikkas will think Dragonball and then Naruto in that fukkin order. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ONE PIECE IN REAL LIFE nikka, YOU DONT SEE nikkaS WITH fukkIN STRAW HATS AND SANDALS UNLESS THEY RATCHET AS HELL
Aint no hoods fuk with naruto. Naruto didnt last most causal watchers stop in part 1 filters.

In America after dbz aint no other Manga close of culture impact or pop culture

Naruto fell off a longtime ago the loyal fans (longevity to see to the end) conserved naruto in the picture not the content unlike dbz

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Aint no hoods fuk with naruto. Naruto didnt last most causal watchers stop in part 1 filters.

Naruto fell off a longtime ago the loyal fans (longevity to see to the end) conserved naruto in the picture not the content unlike dbz
I feel like when naruto the anime first came out, it had the potential to take over DBZ but all those damn flashbacks, I remember having to wait a week, just to barley have any plot development whatsoever, but then I found out about the dub

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ANIME THIS IS AT 3:43

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Thats the tragic thing about this manga. There's nothing explained about hidan other than hes "immortal"

They did explain his immortality though. It had to do with him killing people, the more he killed the lon get he would live. I'm too lazy to look it up though.
this shyt is really over :wow:

:patrice: how did sasuke and naruto grow their arms back again though...

Tsunade was using the 1st's cells to make artificial arms for them

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I feel like when naruto the anime first came out, it had the potential to take over DBZ but all those damn flashbacks, I remember having to wait a week, just to barley have any plot development whatsoever, but then I found out about the dub

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ANIME THIS IS AT 3:43

I'm pretty sure you don't want to watch it. :whoa:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I am happy you all saved this for me--the originator of the name young Uzi.

And so ends the Young Uzi chronicles :mjcry:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikkas don't fukk with Naruto on the real shyt been fell off. Real nikkas fukk with Luffy because he ratchet .

Luffy the type of nikka that'll show up at your crib cause you were talkin shyt bout the homies on facebook.

Naruto would let you murk his homie and he start quoting bible verses

I'll pop up on ya block :birdman:
0082-010.png

pull up on ya street:bustback:
0082-012.png

We wit all that :wow:
0082-013.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did explain his immortality though. It had to do with him killing people, the more he killed the lon get he would live. I'm too lazy to look it up though.

Tsunade was using the 1st's cells to make artificial arms for them

It seems to me that Sasuke is the only one didn't get his arm back. We didn't see his left arm but only his right arm. Sakura even told him about Tsunade but Sasuke was like "nah, I gotta do this first".

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It seems to me that Sasuke is the only one didn't get his arm back. We didn't see his left arm but only his right arm. Sakura even told him about Tsunade but Sasuke was like "nah, I gotta do this first".
I think they showed a clip from the movie, and he had both arms, I could be wrong though

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Yeah I mean if you really got a guy to ask what's the last time he saw Naruto, it'd probably be around when he was just learning Rasengan, but that's still more than some people know OP.