Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Everybody having kids with random people. Got damn that was trash :laff:
EXTREMELY TRASH, random ass pairings like Kishi just scrolled through tumblr and picked out some Fan Art couples at random :mjlol:

absolutely nothing explained about wtf Orochimaru did afterwards, so the nikka just stopped doing shyt kishi? really? :dead:

thank goodness this shyt is over, what once started off as piff turned into absolute garbage, fukk kishi :pacspit: im out

and i aint watchin that damn movie :pacspit: through with the bullshyt

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
EXTREMELY TRASH, random ass pairings like Kishi just scrolled through tumblr and picked out some Fan Art couples at random :mjlol:

absolutely nothing explained about wtf Orochimaru did afterwards, so the nikka just stopped doing shyt kishi? really? :dead:

thank goodness this shyt is over, what once started off as piff turned into absolute garbage, fukk kishi :pacspit: im out

and i aint watchin that damn movie :pacspit: through with the bullshyt
Okay then don't watch the movie and :camby:see your way out this thread. People like you say the same shyt all the time and come right back.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ignore 96% of the worlds population brehs :mjlol:
fukk the rest of the population, when you say anime, even hood nikkas will think Dragonball and then Naruto in that fukkin order. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ONE PIECE IN REAL LIFE nikka, YOU DONT SEE nikkaS WITH fukkIN STRAW HATS AND SANDALS UNLESS THEY RATCHET AS HELL

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This ending made me mad lol, this shyt got so much holes, and this fakkit Kishimoto had 2 years to design an ending that would close as many holes as possible, instead this nikka opened more

fukk Naruto, Im bout to tear this shyt out my house