Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Daps
Reppin
London
Who the fukk names their child bolt and Sal-lad ? Lol

Chouji with a black Girl? Darui made rakikage? Konohamaru is a jounin? Never saw that Coming. Why naruto kid got whiskers, does he got ninetails chakra too?
Older naruto kinda looks like obito
Damn been reading this for 6 years And now it's over. It feels weird

I think they have whiskers because like Naruto the Kyuubi is part of their DNA. It probably happened because Kushina was a Jinchuriki whilst pregnant.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also thought he would name the seed after ero sennin

Imagine you reading the manga, one of them running in Naruto's office and said, "It's Jiraiya" that shyt would caught everybody off guard like :gladbron: "Jiraiya is alive or what" until you seen it's Naruto's son, Naruto called him "Jiriya" then it would have everybody like :to: and :sadbron: for sure.

Daps
Reppin
London
:wtf: So people are saying that the dark haired chick is the daughter of Kakashi and Shizune.

14.jpg

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically Naruto is bigger

The U.S. anime/manga fandom is not that big and has been declining since the 2000's. Japan obviously is #1 market, then its like USA/France for 2nd.

I think they have whiskers because like Naruto the Kyuubi is part of their DNA. It probably happened because Kushina was a Jinchuriki whilst pregnant.

Yep, Narutoe got the whiskers before he became the Nine Tails Jinchuuriki.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Imagine you reading the manga, one of them running in Naruto's office and said, "It's Jiraiya" that shyt would caught everybody off guard like :gladbron: "Jiraiya is alive or what" until you seen it's Naruto's son, Naruto called him "Jiriya" then it would have everybody like :to: and :sadbron: for sure.
:mjcry: the feels.

One Piece the last of the big three

bleach basically a shell of it's former self :manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lazy character creation. Same character personality since the beginning

Biggest potential letdown in manga. disqualified. try to cop plea with one piece :mjlol: when you fall off bleach is officially better

:what:

Oda made a special page for Naruto in the new One Piece chapter. I guess that was Kishi doing it for him too. So both respect each other like someone said game recognize game.

10356756_708742202542533_4861539773582902490_n.jpg

That's supposed to be Naruto behind Nami......so both of them are sharing each other's favorite foods.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly tho the dopest thing from this chapter was to see Asuma's kid
-

That was great to see yet sad knowing how Asuma went out :mjcry:. Hidan still alive in that pit Shika buried him in too:mjlol:

Brehs...I started reading this 15 years ago on a site called Toriyama World. 15 years, 700 chapters...It's been a long ride:wow:

Despite the flaws I still love this manga. Kishi had to have been burned out but think of all the classic moments he gave us:salute:

Choji won. He needs his face on that wall for importing a Cloud dime :myman:

Konohamaru looks like the new Kakashi. His teammates even working with Uzi:win:

Darui was swagged out in the meeting. Bee still a vagabond, chilling. Black Excellence indeed:blessed:

Raikage rocking braids with the George Jefferson top:comeon:

Gai isn't crippled. He still has a cast on so he must have injured himself recently:flabbynsick:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-

That was great to see yet sad knowing how Asuma went out :mjcry:. Hidan still alive in that pit Shika buried him in too:mjlol:

Brehs...I started reading this 15 years ago on a site called Toriyama World. 15 years, 700 chapters...It's been a long ride:wow:

Despite the flaws I still love this manga. Kishi had to have been burned out but think of all the classic moments he gave us:salute:

Choji won. He needs his face on that wall for importing a Cloud dime :myman:

Konohamaru looks like the new Kakashi. His teammates even working with Uzi:win:

Darui was swagged out in the meeting. Bee still a vagabond, chilling. Black Excellence indeed:blessed:

Raikage rocking braids with the George Jefferson top:comeon:

Gai isn't crippled. He still has a cast on so he must have injured himself recently:flabbynsick:

:russ: I can imagine that Shirkamaru brings with his son, having that conversation, "And this son is where I buried this immortal dude" all the while you can hear Hidan cursing at him :laff:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: I can imagine that Shirkamaru brings with his son, having that conversation, "And this son is where I buried this immortal dude" all the while you can hear Hidan cursing at him :laff:
Thats the tragic thing about this manga. There's nothing explained about hidan other than hes "immortal"