Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
nah. kyubi molds his own chakra from that position inside naruto. that's why when sauce stole it he had the 9 tail shroud on his hand. if it were sage chakra he'd a turned into a frog or a stone statue cause they've moving.

first time kyubi ever gathered sage chakra for uzi was during this fight. that's the natural energy he was referring to.
he can do both

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: they said naruto would one shot sasuke
:mjcry:they said sasuke stood no chance and would lose
:mjcry:they said rasengan to the face good game
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
yeah right Lord Sasuke draining the only chance that ramen eating idiot had left and is bout to deliver that final blow. lol at yall thinkin nardo set up sum sort of plan to use a clone

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I feel like Naruto about to attempt that rasengan uppercut and Sasuke gonna chidori the clone before he connects. Sasuke gonna brag and Super Saiyan Sakura gonna deck Sasuke in the grill while he aint paying ATTN

I.E Sasuke gets fukked

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He been using Sage chakra the entire time. When the Kyuubi is inside Naruto in that meditation stance he is gathering Sage energy. He used it all up with those dual Rasenshuriken.

not arguing that. but uzi clearly states "he's draining away kurama's chakra". kurama has never activated sage mode for him until this fight. he just lets him use that state while he's also in bijuu mode.

Somehow he has been collecting and using sage chakra for these big fights. His eyes get those frog pupils only when using sage mode and he has had them for a long time now.

he can do both

I think what @Woodrow is speaking about is this SPECIFIC instance. Kyuubi gathered all the nature energy that was available when the double FRS was fired off. While Kyuubi CAN gather sage chakra, he took it all already. After Indra Arrow/FRS clashed, its been regular chakra between them. Sasuke had none left to fully activate chidori and Naruto used the last of his own chakra to make a regular rasengan, but not enough for his body to be able to attack him with it, which is why he fell down exhausted and they just punching the shyt out of eachother. No chakra left to use jutsus. Kurama then molded the last little bit of his own chakra to give to Naruto but Sasuke took it and had enough to activate chidori.

All the other instances of Naruto being in Sage+Bijuu mode has been Naruto gathering the sage chakra. This is the first time that we saw Kurama gather the sage chakra FOR Naruto (which is D.E.M. anyway). @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. is correct, Kurama can do both, he just never did until now with the FRS.All yall are right actually, your'e just arguing different points at different times about the same event.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what @Woodrow is speaking about is this SPECIFIC instance. Kyuubi gathered all the nature energy that was available when the double FRS was fired off. While Kyuubi CAN gather sage chakra, he took it all already. After Indra Arrow/FRS clashed, its been regular chakra between them. Sasuke had none left to fully activate chidori and Naruto used the last of his own chakra to make a regular rasengan, but not enough for his body to be able to attack him with it, which is why he fell down exhausted and they just punching the shyt out of eachother. No chakra left to use jutsus. Kurama then molded the last little bit of his own chakra to give to Naruto but Sasuke took it and had enough to activate chidori.

All the other instances of Naruto being in Sage+Bijuu mode has been Naruto gathering the sage chakra. This is the first time that we saw Kurama gather the sage chakra FOR Naruto (which is D.E.M. anyway). @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. is correct, Kurama can do both, he just never did until now with the FRS.All yall are right actually, your'e just arguing different points at different times about the same event.

:myman:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Ya'll wanted taijutsu, well there you go
No chakra left, just throwing hands :blessed:
Pages near the end gave me flashbacks of when the Pokemon had to fight their clones in the first movie :to:
Naruto and Sasuke lookin like
Sad-Pikachu-Clone-Pikachu-Dont-Want-To-Fight-Anymore-In-Pokemon-The-First-Movie-Gif.gif

Naruto: Sasuke! :damn:
Sasuke: Naruto! :bryan:

basically lol.... it was DOPEEEE tho wont lie...

but the taijutsu felt forced in a way... like really uzi JUST happened to fall over when he had that rasengan pumped :rudy:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seems pretty obvious that it's a clone. It's almost an exact parallel of the Hashirama/Madara fight where Madara got tricked by that wood clone and he stabbed Madara from behind.

Only difference will be that whatever Naruto does will be non-fatal and he'll just TnJ Sasuke. I just hope Sakura doesn't get involved. :snoop:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant wait to see this shyt in the anime

Especially can't wait for SoSP Madara vs Gai 8th Gate (Red Beast)

Seems pretty obvious that it's a clone. It's almost an exact parallel of the Hashirama/Madara fight where Madara got tricked by that wood clone and stabbed Madara from behind.
Only difference will be that whatever Naruto does will be non-fatal and he'll just TnJ Sasuke. I just hope Sakura doesn't get involved. :snoop:

Yeah, these are my two predictions VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV I posted in the previous page.

The Dumb, Simple One: It's a shadow clone fool! Naruto-clone turns to dust, and the real one jumps out of the ground and kicks Sasuke in the nuts. While he's writhing on the ground, Naruto gives him a stern talking to and drags him back to a happy ending.

The Drama One: Sakura shoves herself in the way of Sasuke's mortal blow, effectively performing a 'Self-Rin' (also known as a 'Full-Rin' or the 'Kakashi Special'). Naruto and Sasuke both freak out, and Sasuke uses those same powers he believed were going to give him immortality to revive Sakura instead. He learns a powerful lesson that love, not hate, is the way forward, and vows to live in the light and right his various wrongs as a travelling warrior of justice.

Hopefully, these predictions are wrong because this page said, " 5 More Weeks Unitl A Shocking End!"

naruto-5232783.jpg

"A Shocking End" gotta be biggest than two predictions but again....I could be wrong because it's f*cking Kishi so never doubt the power of Kishi in plot-no-jutsu :troll:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Especially can't wait for SoSP Madara vs Gai 8th Gate (Red Beast)

Yeah, these are my two predictions VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV I posted in the previous page.

Hopefully, these predictions are wrong because this page said, " 5 More Weeks Unitl A Shocking End!"

naruto-5232783.jpg

"A Shocking End" gotta be biggest than two predictions but again....I could be wrong because it's f*cking Kishi so never doubt the power of Kishi in plot-no-jutsu :troll:

Honestly, I think "shocking end" is just them trying to hype things up and nothing shocking will happen.

After all, that "Naruto: The Last" movie is coming out in December, Naruto and Sasuke are both in it (as well as Sakura and Kakashi). So we know none of them will die. And if nobody dies, than pretty much means that this fight ends with Naruto winning and talking Sasuke out of his plan. Don't see what else could happen.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Sauce indirectly confirms his hype from Kurama of being on par with Rikudo was ridiculous.

Sauce :"It's me, the one who has the eyes of the Uchiha clan...that is destined to win":what:....sit your ass down

Three more chapter left..whats going to happen to pedo snake man story

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I think "shocking end" is just them trying to hype things up and nothing shocking will happen.

After all, that "Naruto: The Last" movie is coming out in December, Naruto and Sasuke are both in it (as well as Sakura and Kakashi). So we know none of them will die. And if nobody dies, than pretty much means that this fight ends with Naruto winning and talking Sasuke out of his plan. Don't see what else could happen.

Exactly, I agree with you. I actually did say that when the news was announced, it was pretty much ruined for this manga to me because all of them are alive in The Last Naruto Movie. Seriously, we all know that Sakura is awake now but if she wasn't about to be significant, Kishi would have just let her sleep until the end of the fight. He made a lot of mistake but that his story.

:whoa: Don't get me wrong, I liked this chapter but I hate to say it so am I the only one think Kaguya's fight was better than this :ld:? In this chapter only taijutsu action was all-in-all fun which is I loved but overrall....Kaguya's fight was a little bit better.

Also, I felt like this fight just too short and not enough development in the fight of Sauske vs Naruto. The fight wasn't bad itself, but it could of been better if Kishimoto should have of never introduced Kaguya in the manga and I think she would of been better off as the villain in the Last Naruto movie. Madara should be the final villain in the manga and Kaguya should be the villian in the Last Movie.