Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kishi came through...even gave us a Naruto Rendan and a classic "how's Uzi getting outta this body bag" clifhanger :mjcry:

I'm thinking that the failed rasengan was another Uzi feint:patrice:. You know he's gonna get a surprise W somehow.
I'm calling it now
Its a clone and Uzi gonna end up being right behind him with a Rasengan to his face

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He been using Sage chakra the entire time. When the Kyuubi is inside Naruto in that meditation stance he is gathering Sage energy. He used it all up with those dual Rasenshuriken.

nah. kyubi molds his own chakra from that position inside naruto. that's why when sauce stole it he had the 9 tail shroud on his hand. if it were sage chakra he'd a turned into a frog or a stone statue cause they've moving.

first time kyubi ever gathered sage chakra for uzi was during this fight. that's the natural energy he was referring to.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my two predictions.

The Dumb, Simple One: It's a shadow clone fool! Naruto-clone turns to dust, and the real one jumps out of the ground and kicks Sasuke in the nuts. While he's writhing on the ground, Naruto gives him a stern talking to and drags him back to a happy ending.

The Drama One: Sakura shoves herself in the way of Sasuke's mortal blow, effectively performing a 'Self-Rin' (also known as a 'Full-Rin' or the 'Kakashi Special'). Naruto and Sasuke both freak out, and Sasuke uses those same powers he believed were going to give him immortality to revive Sakura instead. He learns a powerful lesson that love, not hate, is the way forward, and vows to live in the light and right his various wrongs as a travelling warrior of justice.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
nah. kyubi molds his own chakra from that position inside naruto. that's why when sauce stole it he had the 9 tail shroud on his hand. if it were sage chakra he'd a turned into a frog or a stone statue cause they've moving.

first time kyubi ever gathered sage chakra for uzi was during this fight.
Naw he had Sage mode on.
03.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
first off he finally did a rasengan with one hand :blessed:
second he tripped over a rock :laff: I'm sure thats a set up

so sas using that pain technique where it drains chakra basically clever plus if he was in sage mode sas be a statue

he bout to be him on some clever neji like one of the posters said

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
by the way i think the real naruto is being drained cuz sasuke would of known doing the pain power
i bet him tripping was him hiding his clone to do the rasegan to sas

so the clone is the one gonna end up doing the damage to sas imo

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

first time kyubi ever gathered sage chakra for uzi was during this fight. that's the natural energy he was referring to.

Somehow he has been collecting and using sage chakra for these big fights. His eyes get those frog pupils only when using sage mode and he has had them for a long time now.