Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Young Uzi like a roach for The Sauce. He just wont go away or die. Those boys were throwing haymakers. I felt like Good ol JR was gonna pop out any minute.
good-god-almighty-good-god-almighty-thatthatthatnear-killed-him.jpg

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Does Sakura interrupt and tries Uzumakism on the Sauce for the nth time? Does Oro comes out from the bushes? Or does Kishi just bust out another fukkery powerup for Uzi? :patrice:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
It looked like naruto had more control over the fight, I don't know what happened when that rasengan didn't connect

This is reminding me about goku vs vegeta part 2, when they went to close combat after a series of explosions

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It looked like naruto had more control over the fight, I don't know what happened when that rasengan didn't connect

This is reminding me about goku vs vegeta part 2, when they went to close combat after a series of explosions
For some reason, Naruto just flopped when he had the rasengan....then went on to keep on fighting for another 8 hours or so

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So Sasuke gets to use the RInnegan AND Sharingan, but Naruto only gets the Kyuubi chakra and no Sage Mode?

Come on Kishi....:wtb:

He been using Sage chakra the entire time. When the Kyuubi is inside Naruto in that meditation stance he is gathering Sage energy. He used it all up with those dual Rasenshuriken.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kishi came through...even gave us a Naruto Rendan and a classic "how's Uzi getting outta this body bag" clifhanger :mjcry:

I'm thinking that the failed rasengan was another Uzi feint:patrice:. You know he's gonna get a surprise W somehow.