Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
If I would have written the manga, I would have:
-Explored more into ANBU
-Give the konoha 10 more screentime and separate sidestories, possibly making them join ANBU and have them battle Orochimaru & the Akatsuki almost exclusively.
- Keep the war shorter
- Make the war about something not stupid like bitter Uchihas (perhaps an international war with every nation/group vieing for power trying to advocate their ninja way)
- Introduce a new faction(the samurai as a threat to the ninja, instead of the samurai being some neutral non-player that doesn't do anything)
-Give Neji an upgrade of the existing byakugan(golden byakugan)
-Neji vs Sasuke (the battle of two dojutsu geniuses, ends in a draw. The perfect way to establish Neji's rep before...)
-Neji dies differently (Neji is killed by Madara after fighting Sasuke to a standstill)
-No rikidou sage/kaguya/ destined brothers power-up nonsense. It's lame. Naruto gets a powerup from Hashirama. Sasuke gets a power-up from Madara)
-Sakura is killed in the war
-Madara vs Hashirama
-Tobirama & Kakashi vs Tobi
-Gai & Bee vs Jyuubi
-Naruto vs Minato (Orochimaru controlled)
- Establish a supervillain triumvirate. ( Madara, Tobi, and Orochimaru as the three big bads of the war and the Jyuubi as the dragon. Sasuke ascends to this order. )
-Overall, I'd limit both Sasuke and Naruto's powers to non-retarded levels. I'd make them only a little stronger than the Gokages. They're still in their teen years after all.
- Keep the nikkas, they're aight as they are.

Last edited:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Decent chapter :ehh:

Naruto head butting the shyt out of Sasuke was pretty ill :heh:

On a side note, do you guys remember that Hashirama gave Sasuke something during the Madara fight? Is Kishi going to revisit that or do y'all think it's going to the bushes :patrice:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anybody else hated how the started from the top down instea of down to up with this last fight? They should've started in taijutsu and regular ninjutsu, then went to megazord mode, then ended with depleted chakra/taijutsu fight that they are having now. The Susanoo vs Bijuu mode was :snooze:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Decent chapter :ehh:

Naruto head butting the shyt out of Sasuke was pretty ill :heh:

On a side note, do you guys remember that Hashirama gave Sasuke something during the Madara fight? Is Kishi going to revisit that or do y'all think it's going to the bushes :patrice:

I think that's in the bushes right along with those Sage Tools that Tenten found... :manny:

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mw49cm.jpg