Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly, I agree with you. I actually did say that when the news was announced, it was pretty much ruined for this manga to me because all of them are alive in The Last Naruto Movie. Seriously, we all know that Sakura is awake now but if she wasn't about to be significant, Kishi would have just let her sleep until the end of the fight. He made a lot of mistake but that his story.

:whoa: Don't get me wrong, I liked this chapter but I hate to say it so am I the only one think Kaguya's fight was better than this :ld:? In this chapter only taijutsu action was all-in-all fun which is I loved but overrall....Kaguya's fight was a little bit better.

Also, I felt like this fight just too short and not enough development in the fight of Sauske vs Naruto. The fight wasn't bad itself, but it could of been better if Kishimoto should have of never introduced Kaguya in the manga and I think she would of been better off as the villain in the Last Naruto movie. Madara should be the final villain in the manga and Kaguya should be the villian in the Last Movie.

I wouldn't say the Kaguya fight was better, because Kaguya literally had no personality, but the Obito/Madara fights were definitely better.

If it was up to me I'd still have Sasuke as final villain, but I wouldn't have had Naruto fight him right after the war...would've spent more time building him up as a threat. Like, after Sasuke captures the Tailed Beasts and says he's starting a Revolution, I'd just have him leave along with Orochimaru/Taka. And then once the war was over, I'd probably have Sasuke and his crew conquering the villages one-by-one until Konoha was the last village not under his control. Which would eventually lead to Sasuke fighting Naruto.

But that's just me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say the Kaguya fight was better, because Kaguya literally had no personality, but the Obito/Madara fights were definitely better.

If it was up to me I'd still have Sasuke as final villain, but I wouldn't have had Naruto fight him right after the war...would've spent more time building him up as a threat. Like, after Sasuke captures the Tailed Beasts and says he's starting a Revolution, I'd just have him leave along with Orochimaru/Taka. And then once the war was over, I'd probably have Sasuke and his crew conquering the villages one-by-one until Konoha was the last village not under his control. Which would eventually lead to Sasuke fighting Naruto.

But that's just me.

I understand it. I've never liked Kaguya, I didn't say she was a better villain, she was the worst villain in this manga since Madara gone but overall the fight/battle strategies were a little bit better than the final Sasuke vs Naruto fight so far. It's just too rushed and shorted because they put too much effort into bullsh!t Kaguya's fight. Like I said Kish should of never introduced Kaguya in the manga then Sasuke vs Narutou would have been great fights but now it's just a little bit similar another "Madara vs Hshirama" battle but however Madara vs Hashirama still better than Sasuke vs Naruto fights.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Damn...this was a crazy chapter.

1. Naruto tripping is basically game/set and match on Sasake.
2. A shadow clone is under the ground, he was luring Sasake in.
3. The energy Kurama was mixing was sage energy...Sasake is going to have problems with it...He might start turning into stone a bit...
4. He will stop and use that Pain push away shyt or something.
5. Clone comes out of the ground and hits Sasake with the Final Rasengan...

Game over.

It was good to actually see them coming to blows. Naruto was beating the breaks off of Sasake. To be such a genius level ninja, Sasake couldn't do shyt against Naruto when it comes to brawling....Naruto caught him with that filthy headbutt!! :scust:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
please let this be legit
10402458_603416869781604_6212628729240017069_n.jpg

I hope the subbed version of the movie doesnt take too long to drop.

Last edited:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going with them clasping hands with Naruto catching Sasuke's Chidori or some shyt since Sasuke's left handed and Naruto right handed and their seals are on those hands. I just hope Sakura ain't apart of this that bytch can go die somewhere.

Kiba lookin dope
kiba.jpg

Shino with the durag :banderas:
shino.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going with them clasping hands with Naruto catching Sasuke's Chidori or some shyt since Sasuke's left handed and Naruto right handed and their seals are on those hands. I just hope Sakura ain't apart of this that bytch can go die somewhere.

Kiba lookin dope
kiba.jpg

Shino with the durag :banderas:
shino.jpg

For real, Shino is an underrated character.

Imagine if Neji didn't die :to: and we get to see adult Neji :banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Last Movie Spoiler.

Movie is going to focus on the Hyuga/Moon, This guy allegedly kidnaps Hanabi ( Hinata's little sister) and Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Hinata, and Shikamaru are sent to rescue her.
1414122177372.jpg

Sasuke confirmed non-villain, probably going to try and help.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The Last Movie Spoiler.

Movie is going to focus on the Hyuga/Moon, This guy allegedly kidnaps Hanabi ( Hinata's little sister) and Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Hinata, and Shikamaru are sent to rescue her.
1414122177372.jpg

Sasuke confirmed non-villain, probably going to try and help.

Werd

A movie based around the Hyugas. Neji should be alive for this movie, f*ck you Kishi :to:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The movie coulda be a eye jutsu.......in fact the whole manga is an eye jutsu and Madara been having nikkas under his control since the Kyuubi attacked...

Naruto and Sause arent even real, but manifestations of Madara's Ideal Ninjas.

:troll:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
The problem with this manga is that there's so many interesting characters that Kishi don't want to give proper spotlight. Kishi's ADHD and homoerotic naru-sasuke fixation is what ruined the manga.At first it was cool, but it shouldn't have been the entire focus of the second half of the series. He dragged out this confrontation way too long. Naruto would have been better if it were more like One Piece in format(though I'm not that crazy about One Piece).

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
this some bullshyt, i rode for this a long time but this endin??? Kakashi never got his rampage & should be able to use all his jutsu now the sharinan aint holdin him back, i refuse to believe he forgot seals he been usin for years... Pein crushed the buildin wit Rinnegan & these other dudes dont even hardly use it... every main character should be dead if not for plot-no-jutsu... Hidan an immortal fighter that only need a drop of blood to kill you & only successfully cuts Asuma... Sasori commit suicide... No comment on Neji.... made Magneto edo, explained his ability, made it seem like he was gonna be a problem, 1 shot him next scene... i could go on... sorry but i read & write & like my stories to make sense...

i like the story but it taught me a lot about mistakes i dont wanna make... all this potential fukked away... nobody shoulda made it past the Sound 5 but Neji & Temari... Gaara my favorite but he should be dead... not hatin, im usin it as motivation, learn from the good & bad.. my books wont have none of these fukk ups...

Y'all can't see how sasuke is baiting naruto into Killing him. It's the reason why they haven't gone all out and sasuke constantly asks Naruto "if that's all he has" basically the fight is a farce, especially seeing as how there is only 4 chapters left.
Methinks sasuke wants to attone for his sins through death and break the cycle
Problem is naruto has probably caught on to what's going on won't let that happen
i thought this too...
Madara should be the final villain in the manga and Kaguya should be the villian in the Last Movie.
exactly this.. this needed to be how it went... havin a character wit history & sonnin people left & right & winnin & swaggin all over, go out to a charater we barely know or care about, wit a backstory you barely explain, about children beef you barely explain, buildin a zetsu army you never explain.. then this bullshyt we got now....
I wouldn't say the Kaguya fight was better, because Kaguya literally had no personality, but the Obito/Madara fights were definitely better.... If it was up to me I'd still have Sasuke as final villain, but I wouldn't have had Naruto fight him right after the war...would've spent more time building him up as a threat.....
take too long... have sauce help defeat Madara & absorb the tailed beasts chakra when they get released & think he hard enough to go at Uzi, simple.. save Kaguya for the movie... sauce dont gotta take over the villages, erase the flashbacks wit a fight scene & him talkin about takin over the villages, way more direct impact.. more pressure for Uzi to win... we dont need build up since its clear only Uzi can take him now...