Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean...I wouldn't say GOAT manga (maybe GOAT Shonen) but I felt Naruto early on had legit potential to be a pretty special series. Part 2 practically undid all of that. It's clear that Kishimoto is just not a very good writer. This series will have only have a satisfying ending to the most extreme fanboy.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Sasuke uses Fireball jutsu (later revealed to be a distraction):ehh:
naruto instantly goes 6path mode and uses giant chakra arm:why: ( why so early, should of used sage mode to dodge or throw a FRS to cancel the attack)
Sasuke use rinnegan shift and launches chidori catching naruto off guard, naruto senses it and dodges barley escaping:whoo:
Naruto lands on water and sasuke follows up with three V2 susanoo arrows which naruto counters with three truth seekin balls:what: (susanoo arrows are now equal to truth seeking balls)
Sasuke lunges threw the mist with a PS and Naruto brings out his kurama avatar :beli: (now we megazord battlin instead of more hand to hand combat and jutsu variations)
They clash and then collide fists:snoop:(is this nikka Kishi doing what I think he doin)
flashbacks and gay dialogue :damn:(he is)
Sasuke's PS uses chidori:banderas::noah::ohlawd::blessed:, Naruto uses a TBB and they have their cliche' clash (a TBB is a bigger rasengan using tailed beast chakra)
Chapter ends at gay white space talk no jutsu dimesnion:aicmon:
:mjcry: The fight is over brehs kishi gave us the worst final fight ever, all the hype and buildup...15 years my ass, what a letdown

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I maybe would've understood if he drew 30-40 pages worth of action scenes in one chapter. But we're still getting 14-18 pages worth.

Also, good catch on that Sasuke - Itachi parallel. I didn't see that at all.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjlol: Where do I begin. I've called nearly everything thats happened up til this point, didnt count on that Bunny bish fukk up doe :mjlol:. I see Kishi still trynna sell Naruto/Sasuke bff bullshyt. They've been enemies longer than they've know each other by now with Sasuke attempting to kill Naruto multiple times. Before they were on team Kakashi (Kakashi btw :mjlol:), Naruto and Sasuke didnt fukk with each other at all. These "childhood flashbacks" are nothing but Naruto's homosexual fantasies, nikkas is stealing glances at each other. Now these guys "understand" each other right after fisting and firing their balls at each other:mjlol:.

Im telling this story is an elaborate undercover same life/coming out manga....imma die if this shyt ends with Naruto and Sasuke entering a joint Hokage partnership:dead:. Im stilling dying over Naruto gripping his heart and fainting after finding out about Sasuke going ham on the Kage summit. Naruto's been on Sasuke's dikk every since chapter one when they kissed
masashi-kishimoto.jpg

Kishi is a genius :wow:. History will remember this manga as an important work of art in the LGBT community.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it that fight gonna be lame since they announced only 5 chapters are left.

That was so rushed and the fight sucks.......flash backs about things that they already know. Almsot three pages were took for flash backs.
Sasuke not using rinnegan attacks and Naruto holding back against him. At this rate the fight will be dragged on .......

How can they possibly end Naruto If 4 chapters are left...... I mean the first just started but they said, "5 more week until SHOCKING END!!!" :patrice: What will shocking end be?

image.jpg

Madara fights against anybody was the best things happened in this manga. ......:to: bring my Madara back.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
chapter was str8 sus especially naruto. had sauce :whoa: on that gay shyt uzumaki

this manga might be the biggest letdown since Gantz/Psyren (axed)/Air Gear!/The God Of High School :scust:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
chapter was str8 sus especially naruto. had sauce :whoa: on that gay shyt uzumaki

this manga might be the biggest letdown since Gantz/Psyren (axed)/Air Gear!/The God Of High School :scust:
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: Psyren stayed good the whole time it just ended waaaaaay too soon biggest problem the ending was rushed, but GOH :scust: that fall off was/is a pure embarrassment as bad as Naruto has fallen off it's no comparison to GOH