Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
EXACTLY!!!!

Cats complaining wanting to see a 60 chapter fight! Hell it makes sense that this fight is quicker as with other fights that are longer, the fighters never really knew they opponents techniques, fighting style and power level so it was more of a feeling out process and some trial and era itish plus that might of been like they only fight that day or something.

Not only do Ruto and Sas know each others styles, techniques, and etc, they been fighting baddy after baddy all day (mind you though this war has been several months or almost a year for us this has just be ONE DAY for them) so I can imagine they are already warmed up and somewhat fatigued from all the others fights and just ready to end it quickly so they just go straight to max power swing for the fences

Plus Sas of anyone looks like he's tired of playing games and aint gonna entertain any extra moves for the sake of it or sitting back to watch a nicca power up. Dude looks like each attack he's gonna make is with extreme killing intent. When someone is fighting like that, fights like that never last long. Majority of the fights in this manga, cats was trynna capture people at best
that sig....:deadmanny:

bigdikkbandit

Rookie
Daps
the fukk kinda bullshyt start to a fight was that :stopitslime:

the anime department better make this shyt like 10 episodes fr fr:stopitslime:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laff:

Don't post in here as much in the past but I feel that sums it up.
Damn you was an OG hater of this manga back in the day on SOHH. I have to say now its justified.
The fukk kind of fight was that?
TBavT1X.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i can see it now he doing what itachi did to him which he is doing to naruto

HE WANTS TO DIE A VILLAIN AND MAKE NARUTO A BIGGER HERO TO WHERE I THINK THE NINJA SYSTEM MERGES AND MAKE ONE KAGE OR HOKAGE OVER ALL

i think naruto knows this and wont allow him to do that cuz of what itachi told him he can see sasuke going down the same path trying to deal with all the darkness and having is best friend kill him