Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: Psyren stayed good the whole time it just ended waaaaaay too soon biggest problem the ending was rushed, but GOH :scust: that fall off was/is a pure embarrassment as bad as Naruto has fallen off it's no comparison to GOH
whats Psyren I been sein u nikkas tlk bout it :lupe:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Daps
Reppin
London
Just in case this fight turns to be a let down, I'm just going to drop this off here :whistle:

Just in case

:manny:

I remember seeing this and wanting the final fight between the two to be like this. No overpowered bullshyt just two dudes throwing hands and finally settling things.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember seeing this and wanting the final fight between the two to be like this. No overpowered bullshyt just two dudes throwing hands and finally settling things.
Taijutsu all day. It always looks the best in fights.
Madara's was :wow:
tumblr_mt3te8dWIb1s6cawho8_400.gif

tumblr_mqi3slS9ep1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

4jITrXP.gif

Kakashi and Obito
tumblr_nbjs1mbwHy1qk1rkho1_500.gif

I have to go back and watch the first part of this series. Rock Lee had some of the dopest fights
2014%2B-%2B1

tumblr_m0p78qpnTG1qkstujo2_250.gif

tumblr_llddwiDKCH1qhsup7o1_400.gif

lee-x-gai-vs-kyuubi-o.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: Psyren stayed good the whole time it just ended waaaaaay too soon biggest problem the ending was rushed, but GOH :scust: that fall off was/is a pure embarrassment as bad as Naruto has fallen off it's no comparison to GOH
Bruh Psyren was my shyt (i love supernatural manga) felt like prime bleach and YYH. Back to that old/new school feeling of shonen. Yeah the ending was too fast because they give it the axe

It remind me of YYH and getbackers. Wasn't YYH also getting the boot

Gantz was a fuking embarrassment too

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
http://www.mangapanda.com/346-24447-1/psyren/chapter-1.html you'll eat up until the last 10 chapters after that it's rushed still decent though, it was very good early on had potential.

sidenote: Bleach's fullbring arc was a complete poorly done rip-off of this manga
I like the fullbringers arc before it was rush and played ginjou and Tsukishima.They had a good concept with ginjou first Substitute Shinigami; shinigami spying on strawberry and they wasn't really the good guys but kubo like to prolong and keep unnecessary discover secrets mess it up

The arc remind me of YYH when the main character was fighting other human with special abilities

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Taijutsu all day. It always looks the best in fights.
Madara's was :wow:
tumblr_mt3te8dWIb1s6cawho8_400.gif

tumblr_mqi3slS9ep1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

4jITrXP.gif

Kakashi and Obito
tumblr_nbjs1mbwHy1qk1rkho1_500.gif

I have to go back and watch the first part of this series. Rock Lee had some of the dopest fights
2014%2B-%2B1

tumblr_m0p78qpnTG1qkstujo2_250.gif

tumblr_llddwiDKCH1qhsup7o1_400.gif

lee-x-gai-vs-kyuubi-o.gif
I dont watch anime anymore but I dont remember madara doing this in the Manga. I do remember the dbz explosions and him playing with his food

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
whats Psyren I been sein u nikkas tlk bout it :lupe:
kind of have the same aura of YYH, flame of recca, bleach, and getbackers. Its just a old school supernatural action smooth 90's shonen feel. It had a potential and was different in many way remind me when the big three was admired

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
What was wrong with Gantz?
You like how gantz played out? It was the greatest unusual/different Manga I read in the beginning, very entertaining. It was close to berserk too me but since the incident with Kurono, vampires(changes the entire foundation of the series ), two clones and the manga fell off a cliff.

I felt the author didnt know what to do with it

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You like how gantz played out? It was the greatest unusual/different Manga I read in the beginning, very entertaining. It was close to berserk too me but since the incident with Kurono, vampires(changes the entire foundation of the series ), two clones and the manga fell off a cliff.

I felt the author didnt know what to do with it

I just chalked all that stuff up to Gantz craziness.

The clone, actually acceptable given the circumstances. Ya boy Kuruno is out here merking all types of monsters and snubs a super model to be with plain Jane. So she clones him. Thought it was piff and kind of pointed out the fact that Kei was one of a kind, his life was worth THAT much.

Vampires? I kind of agree with you on that, they should have just been a separate faction of aliens.

Overall, I still liked the whole manga. Felt the ending was kind of expected, but I couldn't ask for anything else. Easily Top 3 fav manga.