Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Unbelievable. Goat manga potential ruined by an ungrateful author who is eager to move on to his next project. I hope his next series flops like hell.
at what point did you realize this nikka kishi was full of shyt? cuz for the longest you were goin at everybody who called him out on his fukkery :sas2:

but the shyt is kind of sad :to: kishi started hangin out wit the QP's and let his story go to shyt :wow:

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: This shyt always plays out the same yo...when the fight actually started I was :blessed: then they both had that fist bump moment and I was :patrice:i know this nikka aint about to do another flashback/"we need to understand each other" moment.....:beli: and yup that's exactly what we got. Bet money next chapter gonna be them same elementary school flashbacks that they retread in every episode and damn near every chapter.:scusthov:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I've never seen a big series being mailed in like this. Smh Kishi disrespected his fans with this bs. I can't believe this shyt.. Even the biggest Naruto haters would've never thought Kishi would rush the fight like this. Unbearable :mjcry:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's it? The fight is basically over. :what:

This is some Bleach-level fukkery. So disrespectful to the fans. :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:stopitslime:Just Get THIS shyt Over With

EXACTLY!!!!

Cats complaining wanting to see a 60 chapter fight! Hell it makes sense that this fight is quicker as with other fights that are longer, the fighters never really knew they opponents techniques, fighting style and power level so it was more of a feeling out process and some trial and era itish plus that might of been like they only fight that day or something.

Not only do Ruto and Sas know each others styles, techniques, and etc, they been fighting baddy after baddy all day (mind you though this war has been several months or almost a year for us this has just be ONE DAY for them) so I can imagine they are already warmed up and somewhat fatigued from all the others fights and just ready to end it quickly so they just go straight to max power swing for the fences

Plus Sas of anyone looks like he's tired of playing games and aint gonna entertain any extra moves for the sake of it or sitting back to watch a nicca power up. Dude looks like each attack he's gonna make is with extreme killing intent. When someone is fighting like that, fights like that never last long. Majority of the fights in this manga, cats was trynna capture people at best

Last edited: