Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Back on topic, just fight already! fukk the story and the soft boy shyt. Just entertain us with the hands! Literally the next 4 chapters should be fighting, leave the last for wrap up.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I just read the chapter, it's not as bad as people were making it out to be, but we could've done without the flashback scenes.
THANK YOU
we all know this fight is going end
the planet is about to blow up and sasuke is lying on the ground begging naruto for chakra and as naruto is about to fly away he gives him a small amount to escape then he sucker punches him and naruto gets knocked out

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Taijutsu all day. It always looks the best in fights.
Madara's was :wow:
tumblr_mt3te8dWIb1s6cawho8_400.gif

tumblr_mqi3slS9ep1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

4jITrXP.gif

Kakashi and Obito
tumblr_nbjs1mbwHy1qk1rkho1_500.gif

I have to go back and watch the first part of this series. Rock Lee had some of the dopest fights
2014%2B-%2B1

tumblr_m0p78qpnTG1qkstujo2_250.gif

tumblr_llddwiDKCH1qhsup7o1_400.gif

lee-x-gai-vs-kyuubi-o.gif

Yo what episode is that last gif from? :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Project's start to coincide with manga's end on November 10

The official Naruto website launched a "NarutoFinal Countdown" page on Friday that teases the start of a "huge" new project when Masashi Kishimoto's manga ends on November 10. The website includes a timeline of the major events in the series' 15-year history with descriptions and quotes in Japanese and English.

The official website for Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazineannounced on Monday that the manga will end in this year's 50th issue. Kishimoto stated in 2012 that the series was rising towards its climax and that he already had the ending in mind. Later that same year, he said that the story would continue for more than one and a half more years.

Kishimoto began serializing the ninja manga in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, and Shueisha will publish the 71st compiled book volume in Japan on November 4. Viz Media published the 67th volume in North America on Tuesday.

The manga has already inspired numerous anime, anime film, original videoanime, and game adaptations. The Naruto Shippūden anime is ongoing, and The Last -Naruto the Movie- is slated to open in Japan on December 6.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...anga-countdown-site-teases-new-project/.79819

could be just a brand new manga or something related to naruto :ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I don't think it'll be a new manga, because...that would mean that they were basically lying about it ending.

More likely something anime-related. We know there's the movie coming out in December...the "project" is probably either a series of movies or an anime-spinoff following the movie. At least that's my take on it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't think it'll be a new manga, because...that would mean that they were basically lying about it ending.

More likely something anime-related. We know there's the movie coming out in December...the "project" is probably either a series of movies or an anime-spinoff following the movie. At least that's my take on it.

or they could the route that most dont but some have just continue naruto but with no manga that would be interesting meaning we dont know wtf is gonna happen next
that anticipation would be :whew:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cool interview with Kishi
Please, tell us about how Naruto started.

Kishimoto : Naruto wasn't supposed to be about ninjas.

Really ?

Kishimoto : It was supposed to be about a teenager named Naruto cooking ramen. But my editor of that time told me "It will never gonna work."
I had to find something else and this became a story about ninjas.
After my cooking manga got refused, I created a monster/ghost story in which Naruto was a fox-man who could change others people's form.
To add more variety to this magic, I decided after that to add ninjutsu.
Of my first idea, only the name is still there.

So the name Naruto come from this type of surimi there is in ramen ?

Kishimoto : Yes. Back then I loved ramen. In front of my college, there was this place called "Ichiraku" where I used to eat ramen.
I never knew Naruto favorite place actually existed.

When you start creating a character, do you go for the name or for the looks first ?

Kishimoto : 50/50 I guess. Sometime I draw and then I give the character his personality and name.
Sometimes it's the total opposite. I give him his name and the start to draw him.
Can you give us an exemple where the character's looks came first ?

Kishimoto : Zabuza ! I wanted a name to go with that look and that terrifying gigantic sword.
Then now give us the opposite, a character you got the name first.

Kishimoto : Jiraiya ! His name only sounds really Kabuki like. I imagined a wizard like hermit with a scroll in his mouth on a frog.

Like Gaara, why does he have only one name ?

Kishimoto : For me, Gaara's name was supposed to be Kotarou Fuuma. But my editor strongly disagreed. I objected and said it was a name fitting for a sand ninja and that went on for weeks.
Maybe he did refused because of Fuuma no Kojirou ?

Kishimoto : Even today, I still don't know the reason for that. When I said "Then how a I supposed to call him ?"
My editor said "Gaara" like "An Ashura that only likes himself" ( That was the kanjis means ). I actually liked that so I kept it.
Then later he told me that was the name of a Ski Resort ( Gaara Yuzawa in japan. ) and That he just returned from the place.
I said "That's just bullshyt !" but since I already took the name in the story and I liked it, I kept it.

Which names gave you more work ?

Kishimoto : This is never easy. The 1st characters were actually the hardest for me. Especially when there are a lot to find at the same time.
When the Chunnin Exam started, I had to come up with names for ALL THE ROOKIES in just one week. I didn't know what to do.
I remember looking at a screw and then I gave his name to Neji(Neji means "screw" in Japanese. I really wasn't inspired at the time.

Let's start by Kakashi. He started very rude but he softened quite a bit after that.

Kishimoto : During the character creation phase, before the actual 1st chapter was released, I used to draw him like a Samurai. At that time, I didn't really know what his character would be like. I had this very stern and rude master image in my head so I gave him a very strict speech pattern. But after that I wasn't happy with how it turned out. I started thinking "A laid back master would be better, I guess."

Except Naruto and Kakashi, a lot of characters have a very definitive speech pattern. Did some characters gave you trouble with that ? or some speechs you remember more than others ?

Kishimoto : I'd say Orochimaru. I wanted him to give a very creepy androgynous vibe.
But since I wanted him to be a terrifying opponent, I wondered if that was really the way to go to make him sound strong.
Then I started thinking it was good like that, he's strong and creepy, and the creepyness kept growing and growing.

Did you started thinking about non japanese readers at some point ?

Kishimoto : Yes, when my editor told Naruto was strong outside japan. I made the reading easier by making the order of the koma easier to read.
That way of thinking had a very large impact on the series as a whole.

Who do you think foreigners like the most in Naruto ?

Kishimoto : The hero is far from being the most clever fella on earth. He's not a genius. He starts from 0 and starts climbing his way.
Everyone can relate to this kind of story, japanese or not.
Other Important fact : Everyone in the world like ninjas.
lol.gif

Kishimoto : In school, nothing went the way I wanted. I sucked in school, I sucked in sports and I had almost no friends.
I had the feeling nobody aknowledged me for who I was.

During a chapter, Naruto tells Itachi that Sasuke is like a brother to him. Is that what you were going from the start ?

Kishimoto : I wanted them to be more brothers than blood brothers. I can tell you that is for me the hardest thing to put into words in this story. And still is.
People who actually lived through harsh separations and death of loved ones often write me and tells me they can actually relate to them.
When I am close to someone, I’m scared shytless of one day that bond will be severed. Loneliness does scares me to death.
This may be hard to put into words, but I’ll still try to make my point stand to the readers.