Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Daps
Reppin
Cali
First, Boardwalk Empire getting the 8 episode final season boot :bryan:
And now this :damn:
5 chapters :damn:
But hey, this is what we've been waiting for.....the end...right? :to:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
The fight might be cut short since we can use our imagination I guess
But believe....when those anime episodes drop in like 8 years :banderas::blessed:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The fight might be cut short since we can use our imagination I guess
But believe....when those anime episodes drop in like 8 years :banderas::blessed:
Nah breh, the anime is actually catching up pretty quick, wouldn't be surprised if it finished by next summer or fall at the latest.

Last edited:

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Was expecting this fight to be on that 7 game nba finals Heat vs Spurs with enough fvckery to last for years :blessed:

but just five chapters?

My body isn't ready for this to end...:mjcry:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
SMFH I cant believe we didn't get full powered Madara vs Naruto and Sas. Now we're not even getting a proper Naruto vs Sasuke. Kishi mailed this series in in the last 30 or so chapters smfh.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
With all due respect for yall that want 50 chapters for this conclusion on some DBZ itish..... I think 5 is just enough. Get to the point, dont need to see a breakdown in the fight that leads to 20 chapters of cutscenes and flashbacks as one of them mid fight levels up

TBavT1X.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
something ain't right

I don't think kishi knew it would be ending in Nov this time last year, otherwise he wouldn't have introduced kaguya.
nikka prolly sobered up and realized he's been running this story into the fukking dirt, it's about damn this ended :camby:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't mind the series ending, or even the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight being short (since we all know it'll end with talk no jutsu anyway) but it rubs me the wrong way that we probably won't get to see Naruto become Hokage. I mean there's no way we'll get the full Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, have everybody freed from the genjutsu, deal with all the post-war stuff, and then still have time to go through the selection of a Hokage. And even if we did, Obito implied that Kakashi will be the next Hokage anyway and Naruto won't be the Hokage till he's older.

So that means that the manga will likely end with either Tsunade still being the Hokage, or her just randomly giving it to Kakashi so he can keep the seat warm for Naruto. We'll probably have to wait through some BS movie trilogy or something to see Naruto actually become Hokage.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don't mind the series ending, or even the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight being short (since we all know it'll end with talk no jutsu anyway) but it rubs me the wrong way that we probably won't get to see Naruto become Hokage. I mean there's no way we'll get the full Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, have everybody freed from the genjutsu, deal with all the post-war stuff, and then still have time to go through the selection of a Hokage. And even if we did, Obito implied that Kakashi will be the next Hokage anyway and Naruto won't be the Hokage till he's older.

So that means that the manga will likely end with either Tsunade still being the Hokage, or her just randomly giving it to Kakashi so he can keep the seat warm for Naruto. We'll probably have to wait through some BS movie trilogy or something to see Naruto actually become Hokage.

Unbelievable. Goat manga potential ruined by an ungrateful author who is eager to move on to his next project. I hope his next series flops like hell.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet the Naruto and Sasuke rematch will be lame/suck and we only have 5 chapters left...so there is no way we can get all our questions answered in that short time frame so I guess the Last Naruto movie will have the all answers, which is will be lame and since the leaked already spoiled when I posted it on the Last Naruto.

He f*cked up for putting Kaguya in it while Madara was a beast, supposed to be the finale boss. Once, Madara gone and the story getting lame and weaker. Once Madara gone and Kaguya in...that sh!t changed the impact.

There's a sad precedent for a stupid full-of-plot-holes.....I mean think about it....

Main deaths in the war: Neji, Inoichi, Shikaku.
ET's that were relevant to plot: Itachi, Madara, Hashirama, Hiruzen, Tobirama, Minato and maybe Gaara's father and Nagato(Pain).

So, a world war happened and only 3 known people dies with none of them being very important.
People were just ressurected just so they can fight and seeing them again......gotta say the war is quite annoying.....once Madara gone and Kaguya in it.....even he didn't have a ball to have Sasukue to kill Sakura but it was a f*cking Genjustu.....that threw people off.