Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-06/naruto-manga-to-end-in-5-weeks/.79600

The official website for Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump announced on Monday that Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto manga will end in this year's 50th issue of Shonen Jump on November 10.

Kishimoto stated in 2012 that the series was rising towards its climax, and that he already had the ending in mind. Later the same year he said that he had a year and a half more to go with the story.

Kishimoto has been serializing the ninja manga in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine since 1999, and Shueisha will publish the 71st compiled book volume in Japan on November 4. Viz Media will publish the 67th volume in North America on Tuesday. The series ranked 4th among the top 10 Shonen Jump titles in terms of volume sales in 2012.

The series has spawned multiple anime, anime film, OVA, and game adaptations. The Naruto Shippūden anime is still ongoing, and a film titled The Last -Naruto the Movie- is slated to open in Japan on December 6.

Can't believe it's really ending brehs. :to:

Doesn't seem like five chapters is nearly enough time to wrap things up though, much less for Naruto to become Hokage. Guess we'll have to wait for the movie..

Last edited:

bigdikkbandit

Rookie
Daps
Kaguya the WOAT, fukk that broad :pacspit:

Fight better be worth it, been thru puberty waitin for this shyt to pop off :stopitslime:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
movie out in dec breh a month after manga ends

Yeah, but that's in Japan.

The Japanese are really strict about bootlegging these days, so more than likely a subbed version of the movie won't show up on the Internet until after the DVD comes out in Japan, which will probably be like next summer. Think of how long it was between when DBZ: Battle of the Gods came out in Japan and when it finally leaked onto the Internet.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is garbage. How can they possibly give the culminating fight of the series justice in 5 chapters, not to mention they need to wrap up everyone breaking out that infinite tsukuyomi, new hokage, Naruto hero welcome, etc.....

When One Piece and Bleach wrap up i will only read mangas that have already concluded. Im too old to get invested in a 15 year story now.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
This is garbage. How can they possibly give the culminating fight of the series justice in 5 chapters, not to mention they need to wrap up everyone breaking out that infinite tsukuyomi, new hokage, Naruto hero welcome, etc.....

When One Piece and Bleach wrap up i will only read mangas that have already concluded. Im too old to get invested in a 15 year story now.
Real rap. I might fukk with that history's best disciple. The fukked up thing is I really got into hunter x hunter and I know that shyt is sporadic as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I felt like Kishimoto's long been checked out and wanted to end this series to start on other projects (that oneshot about the mafia and hitmen comes to mind).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
With all due respect for yall that want 50 chapters for this conclusion on some DBZ itish..... I think 5 is just enough. Get to the point, dont need to see a breakdown in the fight that leads to 20 chapters of cutscenes and flashbacks as one of them mid fight levels up

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
With all due respect for yall that want 50 chapters for this conclusion on some DBZ itish..... I think 5 is just enough. Get to the point, dont need to see a breakdown in the fight that leads to 20 chapters of cutscenes and flashbacks as one of them mid fight levels up

The thing is the last 5 are probably going to have flashbacks in them so we are basically getting 2.5 issues of new content. This series rarely gets to the point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm wondering if this was always the way the manga was planned to end of if dude was just making it up as he went along and this ending is an ass pull. I been following Naruto for a while and I don't recall hearing much if anything about Kaguya, The sage's children who were brothers or any of that. Madara should have been the final boss and not got the Bane treatment.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Rs

I cant do it anymore. After bleach I'm pretty done with Manga all together

Last edited:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
something ain't right

I don't think kishi knew it would be ending in Nov this time last year, otherwise he wouldn't have introduced kaguya.