Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
Sauce came with the heel turn, and top 10 dead or alive Kakashi hit him with the

"You serious nikka?" :comeon:

Uzi knew this was gonna happen the whole time. Its prolly why Sauce was going so light in the Kaguya fight. bytch ass nikka was more concerned with mastering his new powers than saving the world :dead:

Imma Sauce fan, but I hope Uzi mollywops his bytch ass with the inevitable Endgame/alternative/Super DuperJap special edition/do or die 9 tailed beast.

"Rasengan" :russ:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
G23DNq6.png

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
THE shytTIEST.. I MEAN THE MOST UTTER DISRESPECTFUL heel turn EVER !!!!

this shyt is Matrix 3 status to me now...

so they just finished saving the world from utter destruction and this emotional fucc boii still on this turnover shyt... TobiGAWDmaru was right, these uchiha fucc bois shouldve been murdered completely (except the GAWD)...

im legit piased off... At least Uzi still got all the 9 tails power in him...
Nah breh I don think he really does, thats why Sauce sealed the tailed beasts up to cut off his power

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
my nikka sasuke did not give a fukk he was on some :demonic: shyt when he said he finna kill all 5 kage right there and then, my nikka kakashi real though even though he lost his power up he was ready, he basically said step up nikka:birdman:
Finally we get to see this fight go down. I don't mind waiting and I've been anticipating this fight since before the war. I hope Naruto fukks Sasuke-c00n up. Ungrateful scumbag Uchiha prick. Tobirama was right. All the cats need to be wiped out (excluding Itachi of course who was the only one worth a damn)

Link for the lazy.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/692/2532/1
tobirama caused this shyt in the first place :mindblown: i low key hope ssasuke whoops all them nikkas asses :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
THIS is what I've been waiting for. Finally Naruto gonna bytch slap some Rasengan sense into Sasuke's retarded ass:banderas:

Even if the shyt ends with some friendship "We Are Friends forever" shyt Sasuke deserves his ass beat for even DREAMING that he could be Hokage after all the bullshyt he pulled....

Don't hold back Naruto:demonic: make your father proud

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn, I was pretty much ready for a time skip to show hokage Naruto and Konohamaru with his own students that include a trouble maker and Sasuke leading the ANBU or some ish...Not even interested in another fight right now even though it's what we've been building toward from jump.