Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
this is gonna end in a compromise there's no suspense

the sage just said they have to work together to reverse everything so Kishi is just doing this to give us an epic fight. not that I'm complaining :whoa:

and no one will be the wiser cus you know they're not gonna snitch on sasuke:snoop:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Naruto about to wash Sasuke. He was way too calm to have lost the Kyuubi and seeing Sasuke use the Rinnegan. :banderas:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:dahell: Sasuske think he's going to do different. I mean realistically neither Obito, Madara, Pein, or Sasuske can really be blamed for wanting to change the system :yeshrug: they are anti villians/anti-heroes actually having well intentions going about it in evil ways. Which brings it back to Sasuske in particular although their means were different he's really no different than the others, his plan is actually no different than Madara's at all. So :what: how does starting a new fight instantly after a battle that was 7 generations in the making, going to accomplish for changing the system.... them Uchia emotions :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn at Sasuke, that's a cold-blooded.

Shikamaru and Sai saw it coming.....even Naruto knew it too and not surprsied and Naruto was like :myman: "Let's get this shyt over"
Kakashi's so mad and was :upsetfavre: ....."Once a psychopath, always a psychopath"

He may have gotten the hang of the Rinnegan, but Naruto has fought against its powers twice already (against Pain, and then ET Pain. Madara doesn't count, he barely used it in their fight). Naruto's trump card will have to be the collection of the 9 bijuu's chakra in him leading to a new power. Right?

Tobirama the gawd was right all along...

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Finally :blessed:

Ruto has the power of all the tailed beasts... should be a good fight but sauce is about to get that work.

He looks like he knew what the deal was with emo sauce the entire time, hes been ready since the waterfall :yes:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ehh, the final confrontation seems a bit forced, but the manga wouldn't be complete without the final Naruto/Sasuke fight. Being that this is a shonen manga, I highly doubt anyone of the dies, and that the end of the fight comes on some corny cliche jutsu mashing or something. At this point, I just want to see how the ninja world is going to be after this war, because I really don't care for this upcoming fight.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sauce-Gaye about to put young and his fukboys in a body bag in the name of Uchia:blessed:.

The problem is that I wish they didn't announce the Last Naruto movie when Naruto becomes an adult so it's pretty much to say Naruto won. They should have announced after this manage over.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I started back reading naruto a while ago after a long hiatus and I hate how much it switched up. Half the time you can't even make out what's going on in a panel with the tailed beasts and those energy attacks.. shyt just looks sloppy. Wish it wouldn have went back to that Chunnin exam shyt.. One on one. I already know Sasuke vs naruto Finna be on sum god tier shyt tho.