Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There wouldn't be a fight if Kakashi still had his Sharingan. Saauke was waiting for anybody who could stop him to leave before he made any waves. As soon as he saw that Sharingan deactivate he was :whew:.

he cant even beat naruto for christ sake :snoop:

naruto still has his dad 9 tails chakra sealed in him and also has the leftover of the other tail beast too forever in him
plus his sage power

naruto is basically a complete tail beast host in a sense

sasuke having them eyes dont mean shyt if naruto beat pain with his sage powers :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
not only that we never saw sasuke pic for the movie in dec which would be a spoiler which leads me to believe manga ending before movie

will sas die possibly but not with how naruto belief goes unless kishi pulls the trigger that be some shyt though :laff: be reason y we never saw his pic in the movie but either way he needs him to stop that damn genjustu so he cant die

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Kishimoto has ruined Naruto. WTF was that bullshyt I read in this chapter. The only reason I still read Naruto is because I want to see how it ends after reading it for so many years. How many final villains will this series have??????????? :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
da fukk is this i found this shyt

rmLZCkv.gif

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I love a good heel turn but shyt was so forced and sas has no personality.
Imagine how Oro would have delivered those lines :ohlawd:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Sakura will get involved and would be her "big moment to not feel like she is being left behind. I think she will play the Tsunade role like Tsunade did against Orochimau and go up against Sasuke. But, loving someone ccan make a person do unpredictable things, too but I wouldn't be surprised to see if Sasuke would murder her this time for getting in the way between him and Naruto........I'm curious to see how this ends.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn, I was pretty much ready for a time skip to show hokage Naruto and Konohamaru with his own students that include a trouble maker and Sasuke leading the ANBU or some ish...Not even interested in another fight right now even though it's what we've been building toward from jump.

That would've been a dope epilogue to this series.

not only that we never saw sasuke pic for the movie in dec which would be a spoiler which leads me to believe manga ending before movie

will sas die possibly but not with how naruto belief goes unless kishi pulls the trigger that be some shyt though :laff: be reason y we never saw his pic in the movie but either way he needs him to stop that damn genjustu so he cant die

But they only showed Naruto as an adult iirc.