Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: so wtf was the point of hashirama giving sasuke "that" jutsu, madara is dead and sasuke never used it. Unless it can be used on nardos' s senjutsu then it was a fukkin waste. Lmao at all these sasuke haters in this thread, Lord Sasuke is 4-0 with nardo get yall shyt right

Come to think of it that Sauske probably will use Hashirama's jutsu on Naruto.

I know in somewhere Tobirama was like :what: to his older brother Hashirama, "Why in the f*ck did you give him your jutsu to Uchiha, Sauske" and Hasirama was like :sadcam: " I made a mistake but I thought he changed or something but but but he was on our side..." :lupe:.

Tobirama :wtb: "You've never learned but you learn the hard way" and :ufdup: "You know you done' f*cked up"

Hasirama :whoa: " But we got Naruto so having faith breh"

Tobirama :pacspit: "F*ck Uchiha Clan, Naruto....destroy that emo f#ggot"

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
One of them has to be bodied to bring this s*** full circle. I don't want no I'll save you because you're my brother s*** with this :scusthov:

One dies and one lives period then the world moves on :upsetfavre:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I don't even know why Sasuke fighting Naruto to be honest. Does he not realize the entire ninja world hates him and that he's a world criminal :why:
Like anyone would accept him as Hokage after the s*** he's pulled :rudy:

N***a tryna run a ninja dictatorship. At this point Kishi just wants these dudes to fight just to fight. He's been foreshadowing this s*** but it makes no sense...........but what in part 2 has :manny:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't even know why Sasuke fighting Naruto to be honest. Does he not realize the entire ninja world hates him and that he's a world criminal :why:
Like anyone would accept him as Hokage after the s*** he's pulled :rudy:

N***a tryna run a ninja dictatorship. At this point Kishi just wants these dudes to fight just to fight. He's been foreshadowing this s*** but it makes no sense...........but what in part 2 has :manny:

The premise of Sasuke's character since the very beginning is that he does not look for acceptance from anyone. He clarified the whole "Hokage" thing by further stating he is the new world's Revolutionist. He intends to abolish everything shinobi related (structurally). If Sasuke succeeds, he doesnt intend on there being a Kage because the system will be destroyed.

Besides...most the characters left are fukkboys anyway. Who would want acceptance from them? I don't even know why Naruto wants it so bad.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
THE shytTIEST.. I MEAN THE MOST UTTER DISRESPECTFUL heel turn EVER !!!!

this shyt is Matrix 3 status to me now...

so they just finished saving the world from utter destruction and this emotional fucc boii still on this turnover shyt... TobiGAWDmaru was right, these uchiha fucc bois shouldve been murdered completely (except the GAWD)...

im legit piased off... At least Uzi still got all the 9 tails power in him...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
http://readms.com/r/naruto/692/2532/1
:blessed: Lord Sasuke is the best, yo that heel turn was expected and his reasons for a new revolution make sense, tear down the old system to free the oppressed from the clutches of darkness (bye bye 5 kages). My boy just genjutsued all the tailed beast and chibaku tensied they asses (looks like he mastered his sharinnigan as well). The fight we all been waiting for is finally here, I just wished kishi would have had him show his sharinnegan feats earlier against kaguya.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, the final confrontation seems a bit forced, but the manga wouldn't be complete without the final Naruto/Sasuke fight. Being that this is a shonen manga, I highly doubt anyone of the dies, and that the end of the fight comes on some corny cliche jutsu mashing or something. At this point, I just want to see how the ninja world is going to be after this war, because I really don't care for this upcoming fight.

Yea it's so forced. You can tell that the series is coming to an end. Like seriously, dudes expending all kinds of chakra without breaks or sensu beans, it's just hard to believe. I know Naruto has been using the chakra of the tailed beasts but c'mon. He hasn't been developed. He is just going to spam rasengans and shadow clones for the next few weeks until he converts Sauske to Uzamakism before delivering the final blow. The end.

Daps
tumblr_mi1he1dhav1r9yup6o1_400.gif