Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Kishimoto has ruined Naruto. WTF was that bullshyt I read in this chapter. The only reason I still read Naruto is because I want to see how it ends after reading it for so many years. How many final villains will this series have??????????? :snoop:

Breh, if you didn't see this coming I don't know what to tell you

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think Sakura will get involved and would be her "big moment to not feel like she is being left behind. I think she will play the Tsunade role like Tsunade did against Orochimau and go up against Sasuke. But, loving someone ccan make a person do unpredictable things, too but I wouldn't be surprised to see if Sasuke would murder her this time for getting in the way between him and Naruto........I'm curious to see how this ends.

If Sakura whore ass gets in the way of this fight that this manga has literally been building up to for YEARS with her "I love you Sasuke" bullshyt then I want that bytch killed with the QUICKNESS. Its time for Sasuke and Naruto to have their smackdown and Young Uzi to have his glory. Sakura is their as a witness and nothing more

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nahqtlbdiL1rvvs3go1_1280.gif
nAxqbgW.gif

Look how smooth and cool Lord Sasuke is. Lmao you narutards need to stop hyping that ramen eating idiot up, we know Sasuke finna bring that heat (Amaterasu), if u disagree tell me why and I'll counter ur argument with mangafacts.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
tumblr_nahqtlbdiL1rvvs3go1_1280.gif
nAxqbgW.gif

Look how smooth and cool Lord Sasuke is. Lmao you narutards need to stop hyping that ramen eating idiot up, we know Sasuke finna bring that heat (Amaterasu), if u disagree tell me why and I'll counter ur argument with mangafacts.

Why was Sasuke unable to land any hits against Kaguya while Naruto landed several? :sas2:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Why was Sasuke unable to land any hits against Kaguya while Naruto landed several? :sas2:
lol plot nikka, cuz as we see he could have chibaku tensied her at any given time, kishi restricted him using his sharinnegan powers for his fight with Naruto. Dnt act dumb man we all know he was nerfed.