Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Revolutionary Sasuke.:gladbron:
Che' Sasuke. :blessed:
That inevitable heel-turn. :banderas:

Kinda forced though. Sasuke should've never aided them during the war arc to maintain his tone and continuity. He should've JUST arrived with Oro and the gang at this very moment. Plot required him to free the Kages though. Kishi ruined it, as usual

Last edited:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Its time BREHS! SauceGay was all like :patrice::patrice::patrice:"you mean all the people who can stop me are now gone:patrice::patrice:. Time to get crunk:wtb: Poor hospital Ninja looking all :merchant::merchant: . Like damn man werent we all just BFF's and high fiving each other:whoo:

Poor legendary floating guy is thinking:snoop:Not this shyt again!

But Naruto aint tripping AT ALL. He's just like:usure::comeon: :sas1: :smugfavre::jawalrus: It's all good old man ill take care of this.

Remember, he has ALL the tailed beasts chakra inside him so hes feeling all :blessed::takedat: and ready to go

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it was coming, didn't realize it would happen that soon. lol Sasuke an opportunist.

Love how calm Naruto is. I think he expected this shyt.
I think they all expected as far as Shikamaru, Sai, and maybe Sakura goes. I know Naruto the best sensor out there so he had to sense Sasuke's evil intentions. That's why he's so calm. Kishi was dropping hints and foreshadowing his true goals for about 60 chapters or so. I wonder if the bijuu can still transmit their chakras to Naruto even though the under genjutsu.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let's pray this fight is as amazing and great ass Madara vs. Hashirama fight ( I doubt it but its wishful thinking) If Young Uzi pulls out a 1,000 Hand Buddha Beast Sage Mode and slaps the shyt out of The Sauce I'll be pleased.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I already knew this would happen when I noticed Sauske hadn't released his rinnegan...