Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The last episode of Naruto was fire
Kakashi and Obito were going hard
tumblr_nbjs1mbwHy1qk1rkho1_500.gif

:whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read this again on the part of Minato and Naruto when his father said, "Happy Birthday"....I looked at this as he's giving him a present for his son's birthday because in Chapter 627 Page 16 Minato "I can finally meet my son. To make up for everything I haven't been able to do for you as a father....I'll bring a big present to you"

naruto-4044363.jpg

It seems that he wanted to give Naruto a present like his power or if the other half of the Kyubi but again I think Kishi probably forgot about it too....unsure......

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have stalled on that movie announcement. It kinda ruins the suspense factor for me because we now pretty much already know Naruto makes it out of this encounter with Sasuke alive. Kishi Shoulda let that speech Naruto gave to Sasuke, after he tried to body Sakura, be the foreshadowing for the ending. I don't think I'll be satisfied unless they both die while fighting each other...:manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally we get to see this fight go down. I don't mind waiting and I've been anticipating this fight since before the war. I hope Naruto fukks Sasuke-c00n up. Ungrateful scumbag Uchiha prick. Tobirama was right. All the cats need to be wiped out (excluding Itachi of course who was the only one worth a damn)

Link for the lazy.
http://readms.com/r/naruto/692/2532/1