Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Really? Do you want Kakashi to be a bad guy? :what: Kakashi is not the type of person would do that shyt like that and since he got his eyes normal back when Naruto healed his eyes.
How is that being a bad guy? It's not like madara needs them plus kakashi would use them for good. To me it's like finding money on the floor. I never said it would happen anyway. Just something random that came to mind. :yeshrug:

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
Whelp after all that bull, the only thing left is to see is Sauce final decision about how he feels about this whole ninja system business

I mean

If Naruto and Sauce end up having that final fight and one of them dies, does it mean that it is a definitive end to the reincarnations or is history still destined to repeat itself?

To me it seems like the only way to avoid history from repeating itself is for Sauce to give Naruto that brotherly hug he's been waiting for since they first met (most likely thru some talk no jutsu bs)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
7a361bc41168769bf53eacb4f66a7ac31409877836_full.jpg
this war started bout a week a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: so wtf was the point of hashirama giving sasuke "that" jutsu, madara is dead and sasuke never used it. Unless it can be used on nardos' s senjutsu then it was a fukkin waste. Lmao at all these sasuke haters in this thread, Lord Sasuke is 4-0 with nardo get yall shyt right

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: so wtf was the point of hashirama giving sasuke "that" jutsu, madara is dead and sasuke never used it. Unless it can be used on nardos' s senjutsu then it was a fukkin waste. Lmao at all these sasuke haters in this thread, Lord Sasuke is 4-0 with nardo get yall shyt right
:ohhh: Totally forgot about that, this dude never lets anyone use "that jutsu"

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i expected this last chapter be this way, except more obito... they still got their sage powers... my questions what happens wit the tailed beasts now??? & why the sage aint at least give minato some arms to hug him goodbye, lol...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good point......totally forgot about that...forgot what # chapter was?....need to read that shyt again if I'm missing something.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Since the part 2 of naruto I learn that:

1. Sauce-gaye need to commit that

2. The premise of naruto is all fukup with the destiny child shyt

3. The best villain in naruto is pein and that's not good thing but
Six Paths of Pain and invasion of pein is the:ohlawd:

4. Madara is Mr.Hercule statues. All talk he literally didn't do shyt

5. Wtf happen to Mu dude was hell of a badass

6. Senju Hashirama < Senju Tobirama

7.Minato was better in the flashback

8. Ame orphans , Team 7, and The legendary sannin all goats

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since the part 2 of naruto I learn that:

1. Sauce-gaye need to commit that

2. The premise of naruto is all fukup with the destiny child shyt

3. The best villain in naruto is pein and that's not good thing but
Six Paths of Pain and invasion of pein is the:ohlawd:

4. Madara is Hercule statues. All talk he literally didn't do shyt

5. Wtf happen to Mu dude was hell of a badass

6. Senju Hashirama < Senju Tobirama

7.Minato was better in flashback

8. Ame orphans , Team 7, and The legendary sannin all goats

For real that Tobirama is a mad underrated. I would love to hear more story about him and his background when he was 2nd Hokage, etc.

images

When I watched/read anime/magna it seems to me that Tobirmama was the brains, Hashirama was the power.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So there's that and Tenten's plan to use the sealing tools on Madara, though in her case I think it was a quick idea that was shot down because she was nailed with the Infinite Tsukyomi.

Good point on Sasukue and Hasirama breh but it seems Kishi was like "F*ck this, let's wrap this sh!t up".
:beli: forgot about 10 10 and the tools, kishi is on sum type of super drugs man dude retarded. The only thing I have left in the manga is Sasuke vs Naruto and I feel like that shyt finna be wack (ex-madara vs hashirama flashback fight), it better be 15 chapter of high quality shyt.