Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Naruto and his pops at the end :to:

Sasuke has'nt said shyt for a minute. Know why? Cause his hoe ass knows that now that this war is over and everything is wrapped up, it's time to address the matter of his crybaby ass being a missing-nin.

YOU GOT A PRICE ON YOUR HEAD YOU EMO fukk! DON'T THINK IT'S ALL GOOD :pacspit:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Naruto and his pops at the end :to:

Sasuke has'nt said shyt for a minute. Know why? Cause his hoe ass knows that now that this war is over and everything is wrapped up, it's time to address the matter of his crybaby ass being a missing-nin.

YOU GOT A PRICE ON YOUR HEAD YOU EMO fukk! DON'T THINK IT'S ALL GOOD :pacspit:

It's not like anybody except Naruto could touch him. He could literally take on the Shinobi alliance right now.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto and Minato part almost had me :to:

I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke keep the powers of Hagoromo?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7a361bc41168769bf53eacb4f66a7ac31409877836_full.jpg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reread the manga from where the anime left off (Obito turing into the Juubi) up until this weeks chapter.
On some real shyt though, I'm still mad at how Madara got treated in the end. :damn:

nikka was being hyped up from Part 1 as one of the strongest characters in history. nikka wasn't even alive yet a war got started because some masked man was running around pretending to be him. That's how powerful he was. :wow:

nikka came back and treated the 5 Kages like a fukking joke. Smacked them up like some damn children. :whew:

Then the nikka went and killed the main characters off (naruto/Sasuke) turned into the Sage of Six Paths and was about to dominate until Naruto and Sasuke got a powerup. Madara had just gotten his 2nd eye back and we were about to get an epic Madara vs Sasuke/Naruto final battle to decide the fate of the ninja world... :banderas:

then this fukking wack ass Kaguya comes through and ruins everything. :snoop: Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura dispose of her quickly and then we see Madara on the floor dead. :beli:

I feel like I got fukking robbed. :beli:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just reread the manga from where the anime left off (Obito turing into the Juubi) up until this weeks chapter.
On some real shyt though, I'm still mad at how Madara got treated in the end. :damn:

nikka was being hyped up from Part 1 as one of the strongest characters in history. nikka wasn't even alive yet a war got started because some masked man was running around pretending to be him. That's how powerful he was. :wow:

nikka came back and treated the 5 Kages like a fukking joke. Smacked them up like some damn children. :whew:

Then the nikka went and killed the main characters off (naruto/Sasuke) turned into the Sage of Six Paths and was about to dominate until Naruto and Sasuke got a powerup. Madara had just gotten his 2nd eye back and we were about to get an epic Madara vs Sasuke/Naruto final battle to decide the fate of the ninja world... :banderas:

then this fukking wack ass Kaguya comes through and ruins everything. :snoop: Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura dispose of her quickly and then we see Madara on the floor dead. :beli:

I feel like I got fukking robbed. :beli:
yeah this whole ending stretch has been poorly handled. This couldn't have possibly been written in advance. I'm a firm believer when you make a story you need to figure out how to end it after developing the premise then you worry about how to get to that ending. the journey to the climax should never be better than the climax itself.