Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

He waiting for all these haxed n***as to leave so he can shoot Naruto the fair one and take over :pachaha:

:pachaha: Sasuke want them nikkas to bounce so Naruto can take this fade. :deadmanny:

What we really need to be talking about is this latest episode... :ohlawd:

Obito and Kakashi really duked it out for like 3 minutes straight, absolute fire. :wow::wow::wow:

:gladbron: They gave them the Sasuke animation treatment!! shyt hasn't been seen since Sasuke v Bee or Danzo. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Obito and Kakashi really duked it out for like 3 minutes straight, absolute fire. :wow::wow::wow:
:ohlawd: nikka it shyted on the manga version
  • the taijutsu was too good, the combos, blocks and dodges, the weaponry
  • their younger selves fighting alongside them
  • Obito using kakashi to form the seals for the fireball, and using a decoy to catch kakashi off guard, who used a lightning clone to catch Obito off guard
  • the younger Obito losing and goin to shake kakashi's hand but the older Obito held him back like naw B and jumped forward to clash with adult Kakashi
:damn::damn::damn:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
bruhhh.... wtf man :to: thats it... NAH CANT BE... CANT BE AT ALL !!!!

:dead: @ Kurama throwing up his middle finger looool

So Kishi found a way to end the series with Minato still not revived back to his glory but lets Kakashi win his way back to a top 10 kill :rudy: :to:

Sasuke still looking hella suspect to me still, shyt cant end like this something else gotta happen. when he gonna smash Hinata and nut all over her GG jugs man

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I give that naruto episode 5 out of 5.

Up there with pain vs naruto, naruto vs Sasuke, and madara vs fodders... I need more of this..
giphy.gif

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Any good sites to direct download the lastest episodes or good streaming sites for Shippuden

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
  • Obito using kakashi to form the seals for the fireball, and using a decoy to catch kakashi off guard, who used a lightning clone to catch Obito off guard
  • the younger Obito losing and goin to shake kakashi's hand but the older Obito held him back like naw B and jumped forward to clash with adult Kakashi

I was like :wow:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only problem I had with that was kid Obito wasn't seeing kid Kakashi remotely that close on the taijutsu, especially without his sharingan. It was for purely cinematic purposes but I loved it nonetheless. I noticed that they only use this animation style with sharingan users too.