Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought there was going to be one more plot twist but it looks like this shyt is really about to end. :damn:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so it's really over apparently Madara died, Kakashi lost his power up, and the past Kages and Sage left to the afterlife.

Sasuke was like :leostare: "Nobody apologize to what happened to my family, the Uchiha Clan, etc". He expected Madara says something to him but all Madara cares about Hashirama.......while The Rikudou Sennin praising Kakashi, and Obito saying goodbye to Kakashi and Kakashi praising Naruto for changing Obito. Tailed Beasts :salute: to Naruto and Naruto's father Minato, he smiles like a proud dad that he's watching his only son that made it :blessed:

Sakura is only very concerned about Kakashi and staying close to Kakashi just to make sure he's okay - "Are you okay Kakashi" :lupe:

Sasuke staying :birdman: and about to say, "F*CK Y'ALL" :pacspit:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
so it's really over apparently Madara died, Kakashi lost his power up, and the past Kages and Sage left to the afterlife.

Sasuke was like :leostare: "Nobody apologize to what happened to my family, the Uchiha Clan, etc". He expected Madara says something to him but all Madara cares about Hashirama.......while The Rikudou Sennin praising Kakashi, and Obito saying goodbye to Kakashi and Kakashi praising Naruto for changing Obito. Tailed Beasts :salute: to Naruto and Naruto's father Minato, he smiles like a proud dad that he's watching his only son that made it :blessed:

Sakura is only very concerned about Kakashi and staying close to Kakashi just to make sure he's okay - "Are you okay Kakashi" :lupe:

:russ:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow:Sasuke seen madara slippin and was finna hit him with dat death blow, but like with obito he was stopped from bein a savage. Looks like its over, now sasuke will reverse IT and dats that.....

Then he goes on to beat up Nardo and kill all the tailed beast become head kage of thee world creating a new shinobi lifestyle :blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I aint gonna lie I almost got choked up with that panel of Naruto and Minato saying goodbye. On some Florida Evans shyt.
2nc3yg0.jpg

But keep an eye out on that backstabbin snake fukk The Sauce. He scheming.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

Sasuke stay plotting on the low :mjpls:

He waiting for all these haxed n***as to leave so he can shoot Naruto the fair one and take over :pachaha:

*Everyones fades away*

Sasuke: *whistles Orochimaru and the gang*

Naruto: Sasuke what's going on :whoa:

Sasuke: It's not over :demonic:

Naruto: I thought we were friends :damn:

*Naruto looks over at Kakashi*

Naruto: Kakashi quick :damn:

Kakashi: :flabbynsick:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
On the real part 2 has been terrible. It has had it's bright spots but with the culmination of this war arc I'm disappointed in what was such a great part 1. Too much fu**ery has happened in this war arc with a**pull after a**pull :pachaha:

I still can't get over how Kishi did juubi Madara and Obito. The black zetsu backstory/reveal is so cringeworthy it's ridiculous :wow:

Add in Kaguya for fv who literally had no place in this manga until recently and s*** really leaves you like :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
On the real part 2 has been terrible. It has had it's bright spots but with the culmination of this war arc I'm disappointed in what was such a great part 1. Too much fu**ery has happened in this war arc with a**pull after a**pull :pachaha:

I still can't get over how Kishi did juubi Madara and Obito. The black zetsu backstory/reveal is so cringeworthy it's ridiculous :wow:

Add in Kaguya for fv who literally had no place in this manga until recently and s*** really leaves you like :dwillhuh:

The Pein arc was the peak and demise